3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilCr4 09.07.22 12:33 am

How to pass 100% (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Who knows how to go through everything 100% as far as I understand it won’t work on a pirate, can they hack the Kenway fleet? Yes, and then there are still 3 closed chests and there are no more cards and in taverns they already sell information only about convoys, does anyone know where you can get 3 more cards? or is it also for the fleet?
36 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Romanchenko 09.07.22

DevilCr4
3 cards are mined in the Kenway fleet

a
aMBre11a 09.07.22

I synchronized all viewpoints, the completed Abstergo test for their synchronization was highlighted, but in Long Bay it still shows 2/3 synchronized ((
And where can I get 3 more buried chests? In the DNA sensor it shows 19/22 open, found all the cards, opened everything chests and still not enough 3 chests ((
I want to pass 100%, but because of these tasks it doesn’t work ((
Who faced such problems please help ((

U
Ussar 09.07.22

The last three chests seem to be mined with the help of Kenway's fleet. That is, you need a face, you can’t do 100% on a pirate. And with points for certain a bug. Here, too, some complained that they did not count the points. There's nothing to be done here. Although I synchronized everything and did not encounter such a problem.

S
Shkapcheg 09.07.22

yJIbTpaqpuoJIeT
you have a PC or a console, if it's a PC, then how did you pass the test to disarm three dexterous soldiers and kill them with their own weapons, it's extremely interesting, I just didn't pass it within the limits of the possible pirate version of the PC

a
aMBre11a 09.07.22

PC of course) Agile soldiers are with knives which, if I understand correctly, you need to take your fists and press the disarm button during his attack)

i
in_text 09.07.22

You can't get 100% on a pirate

A
Administration Builder 09.07.22

passed by 99%, did not collect 3 chests, so I think that I passed by 100%

n
nfstherun.1 09.07.22

rustavelli1901
on a pirate or face?

R
Robar III 09.07.22

nfstherun.1
The last three chests seem to come from Kenway's fleet. That is, you need a face, you can’t do 100% on a pirate.
on a pirate or face?
I don't even know where.

n
nfstherun.1 09.07.22

everything you need to complete 100% is taken from a foreign forum:
1) all story missions with 100% synchronization
2) Templar hunting all missions
3) all assassination contracts
4) all naval contracts
5) collect all animus fragments / all chests /all mysteries
6) capture all forts
7) synchronize all viewpoints
8) solve all Mayan mysteries'
9) unlock all taverns
10) defeat all legendary ships
11) find all buried chests (by treasure maps)
12) upgrade Jackdaw/Edward to maximum, buy all weapons / clothes
13) pass all the tests of abstergo (I don’t know for sure, some write that it’s not necessary)
all this is necessary for the complete passage of the game, I hope this topic will help those who are trying to do this

S
Shkapcheg 09.07.22

Point 12 on the pirate did not work and will not be able to be completed, due to 3 costumes available only for network events, a pair of blades, one type of pistols and a blueprint for a special compartment for incendiary shells - only 99% of the synchronization is obtained

by the way, the plot went in places not ideal, sometimes 80% synchronization, it seemed to me that this does not greatly affect the overall statistics of the game

n
nfstherun.1 09.07.22

yes, unfortunately, I also have a pirate, I really want to pass 100%, all the previous ones passed 100 except the first

A
Air Jordan888 09.07.22

Passed 84%, sank all the legendary ships, fulfilled all the contracts, collected all the drawings, etc. The ship is pumped to impossibility, the house on Inagua is also completely!!! The only thing left on my map is a trifle of a chest :)

M
Maximozavr 09.07.22

I see no one is complaining about a bug with a contract in Salt Key Bank ... have they really solved it?

K
Kirill Kryuchkov 09.07.22

I didn't have Maximozavr )

S
Shkapcheg 09.07.22

Maximozavr
did not have a bug either, and on v1.0 I went through the whole game with the very first version of the tablet

M
Maximozavr 09.07.22

and why did I spend 1320 reais on a face with such fucking bugs, when even pirates don't have them... ;-(

H
Hunter536 09.07.22

chest issue remains open same problem 2 buried chests left but no more cards

123213123123213 09.07.22

Guys, is it really possible to hack the fleet, I’ll buy a face a little later, but I want to go through everything on a pirate.

-
-Al-ex- 09.07.22

Shkapcheg
Press E - Space - F and you're done!