3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilCr4 09.07.22 12:33 am

How to pass 100% (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Who knows how to go through everything 100% as far as I understand it won’t work on a pirate, can they hack the Kenway fleet? Yes, and then there are still 3 closed chests and there are no more cards and in taverns they already sell information only about convoys, does anyone know where you can get 3 more cards? or is it also for the fleet?
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shkapcheg 09.07.22

Games King
Press E - Space - F and you're done!

what was this for?

n
nfstherun.1 09.07.22

Shkapcheg
, he probably tends to disarm clever guards: D

S
Shkapcheg 09.07.22

so this test has been passed for a long time

n
nmiluvi 09.07.22

a bug with a contract in Salt Key Bank resolved the issue? well time speak about 99 % of synchronizations.

s
saa0891 09.07.22

Everything is 100% completed, only one chest number 22 is missing, tell me who knows where it is.

s
saa0891 09.07.22

Finally, I found the last chest and achieved 100% synchronization.

pix.playground.ru

It turns out that treasure maps need not only be found, but Kenway's fleet produces as many as three more.
Here are the actual missions where you need to send the ships and the coordinates of finding the chests themselves.

Cumberland Bay (679,381)
Location: To do this, send the Kenway Fleet to the East British Colony and complete The Empty Cellar mission. If your ships return, they will bring a treasure map with them. Now boldly go to Cumberland Bay and dig out a buried chest near small stones.
Reward: 4000 reais

Providencia Island (502.44)
Location: To do this, you need to send Edward Kenway's Fleet to Eastern Canada and complete the Scarlet Fleet mission. Your ships will bring back a treasure map. Look for treasures in the southern area of ​​the bay of Providencia Island near the shipwreck.
Reward: No Information

Anotto Bay - Smuggler's Lair (621,277)
Location: The last treasure map can be obtained by sending your fleet to the Mediterranean Sea to complete the mission Great Reputation 2 (Great Reputation II). After obtaining the map, get to the smugglers' lair in Anotto Bay. Find the ladder that leads to the lair and dig next to it.
Reward: 4000 reais

V
Viktor Antyukhin 09.07.22

Guys, who needs a save with 87% synchronization? Some bug activated all the abstergo tests and gave all the cheats, although I play on a pirate tablet from 3DM v 10 If anyone needs it, write either in PM or here

S
Shkapcheg 09.07.22

Ilyich IV
is exactly the same for me, only 97%, on a pirate

K
KemTIPP 09.07.22

Guys, I need help! How to open the Mediterranean Sea in Kunei's fleet? I'm tired, I can't find the last chest

S
Sermavery 09.07.22

KemTIPP, send ships to cities marked with an exclamation point. Over time, all trade routes will open.

R
Rad-mir 09.07.22

Ilyich IV
Did you sink the legendary ships?

R
Rad-mir 09.07.22

if anyone needs 100% saves, please contact all completed .. legendary ships sank the jackdaw pumped all the treasures to 100% found (I can send a link to the extended version of the game, there were no crashes, there were rarely brakes only during boarding due to smoke)

F
Frost_47 09.07.22

Which part is 100% longer than 3 or 4?

A
Alan_Lain 09.07.22

The people who are not in scrap and who have all the videos in the videos folder, you can lay out this folder, it is very necessary. Thanks in advance. Sorry for off topic

A
Andryukha Maksimov 09.07.22

People, I play pirates, there are some saves with all the drawings for "Jackdaw", well, in general, which buns cannot be achieved on pirates. I would be grateful if you share.

ZY: The percentage of synchronization is absolutely not important. At least 0% (this is even ideally) If only there were buns from the face. :-)

R
RayGo28 09.07.22

And if the synchronization is 100 percent, but I didn’t pump Edward and the ship, then we can assume that I completed the game by 100 percent?