3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xstriiim 09.07.22 12:33 am

FSR2.0 on RTX (Cyberpunk 2077)

Is FSR 2.0 just for AMD and GTX or is it good on RTX cards too? Is there any advantage over DLSS? Maybe someone tried, who has an rtx card and compared the technical and visual capabilities, or is Dlss still better?
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 09.07.22

For RTX cards, DLSS is still better, but the best option is to test it on your own and see what you like best.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 09.07.22

xStriiim
And how to check, nothing officially came out, only a mod.

x
xstriiim 09.07.22

POLKOVNIK2005
Well, I know that this is a mod. I ask those who have tried how it behaves on RTXs

E
El_Trolo 09.07.22

xStriiim
https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/news/sravnitelnoe_video_cyberpunk_2077_mezhdu_amd_fsr_1_0_modom_amd_fsr_2_0_i_dlss-1217468

T
Tdante 09.07.22

I tried, dlss gives the best picture, at least in the quality mode, which I constantly play in different games. In the absence of support for dlss fsr, it will also do just fine.

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Tdante
It appears so. In Punk, dlss quality gives a richer picture. I checked all the upscales there. But in the updated version of Hellblade, dlss did not stand next to fsr. With dlss, unpleasant stutters occur there and the FPS is 6 frames lower than with fsr. With fsr, everything goes smoothly at 99%.