3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 18.07.22 11:22 pm

When was the last time you played a game that you didn't enjoy?

What games have you played almost through don't want to? How would you like to go through this game, but you don’t really like it, but something keeps you in it? Lately, it’s often been like this for me, I can’t find a game to my liking, but I’m too lazy and have no time to look for something to try.
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 18.07.22

A few months ago. Cold House, it's short, so once I started, I decided to go to the end.

A
ABRAS 18.07.22

I tried PUBG a month ago, I didn't like it. I won the match with 2 kills. At the end, I was left with a very cool guy who made 11 frags, and I just lay in the grass the whole game and slammed him with a shotgun that I picked up in the first building. It turns out that no matter how good you are at shooting and how hard you try, people from the grass will simply kill you.

P
Protocol10 26.07.22

I remember the headlight edge of the 5th went through the force. In general, now most of the passages of modern games are more like some kind of work, that is, it requires a regimen, discipline, self-control, constant volitional effort on oneself,

r
requiemmm 26.07.22

There are many of them, what to list them?) Basically, these are some generally recognized "masterpieces" about which advertising broadcast from every iron. They promised almost the second coming, the fanatics squealed all over the Internet, and you bet, you play ... what the hell. You constantly catch yourself on the fact that you are just bored, the combat is a dull knocking out of bags of HP, the plot and dialogues clearly could be better if all the money had not gone to the graphics. And the graphics and design may be expensive, but it all looks like a wretched primitive, vomited with iridescent special effects. You also need to be able to draw, and not just throw money into the void, maybe it will form itself.
I get more pleasure from crooked indie, although there is always something to swear at, but here it is like with Jack Sparrow. This is the most crooked game in my memory! But you remember it... But the big expensive projects are so lacking in everything that, perhaps, in a week I won’t be able to accurately retell what the game was about, and in a year I’ll get into the list of the passed to make sure that I’m into it played at all.

S
Self Harm 26.07.22

The wording of the question is stupid. Why play games in ktr. do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages many times over in the opinion of the player? This is a moral mockery of yourself and your own taste, I think.
For everything that a person does through force, in my opinion, money should be paid, because it turns into natural labor, only free in a particular case. It's the same as reading a book you don't like, with ktr. the reader is preliminarily acquainted, or cleared its essence after reading the first chapters. Nonsense is nonsense. It's easier to replay the game.

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

Lots of new stuff. I pass to give back to the legendary old parts of this or that game.

r
requiemmm 26.07.22

Self Harm
Out of curiosity, out of stubbornness, out of a desire to have something in common with a group of people, out of petty everyday masochism, in order to reasonably crap on PG, well, or because one of your relatives / friends is playing and you are harnessed by a healer to a dungeon. Sometimes out of nostalgia. You start countering with bots and remember the times when you were younger, slimmer, healthier, and there were so many unknowns in the entertainment industry that it seemed not such a bad option to waste your life on continuous consumption of content. No one knew that the layer of good in the industry is thin, like an oil stain in a dirty puddle, and jumping there with a running start, you will inevitably swallow rotten dirt.

S
Self Harm 26.07.22

requiemmm
Why keep tasting feces out of curiosity, knowing in advance that it is feces? Why play feces out of stubbornness when no one forces you to do this, does not oblige you, and this does not imply any benefit? I would understand if there was at least a monetary reward for this, so to speak, otherwise this is an ordinary mockery of oneself without any reason.
Why play feces to have something to do with shit-eaters? The very idea of ​​adaptability to someone is extremely controversial and doubtful, moreover, it borders on moral rape in most cases, because the desire to adapt to shit-eaters (and not only) makes you do what you don’t like literally by force. It doesn't make sense as such if it doesn't involve comfort or some other benefit. Speaking of "petty everyday masochism" and a well-argued zaser on PG - for this you do not need to play all sorts of rubbish. It is enough just to read / watch something about this game for a complete acquaintance and formation of an impression and arguments for a bugger. Further: if one of the relatives plays feces, then you can directly say that he plays feces, and not delve into the rivers of shit on your own.
Out of nostalgia to play shit? Such a statement, because it is unlikely that a person will touch in the present tense what in the past caused him exorbitant disgust. Unless he is convinced that then he was mistaken and attempts for the sake of experiencing everything in a new way. But if this or that game, tasted in the past, caused absolutely the same sensations in a person, then he is unlikely to go through it through force. If he didn't suffer some, of course. Yes, and contra as a nostalgic example is irrelevant here, because the question is based on shit games that make you sick, but the player goes through them - and not on what causes nostalgia, which, judging by the example and the mention of positive moments, was even pleasant.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.22

probably played such games for a long time and in general there are few games lately.
I played them because I bought lol and thought that maybe there is something good in these games and it will be revealed later, they gave them a chance. sometimes it worked if I didn’t get stuck somewhere even with cheaters, but it’s worth noting here that I considered these games to be just normal and at some point I had no other alternatives. if I thought that I didn’t like this game, then I didn’t play it or dropped it.
I also watched and played different games for the sake of contemplating the mechanics, technologies, and style of games to replenish new ideas, but again, that meant I was interested in this direction.
and if we talk about games in general, then I basically played games that were average for me, and I considered them normal and good games. games that I liked quite a lot were always few.

K
Katanar 26.07.22

Self Harm
Yes, you yourself are the same as many who fell into the clutches of popular popular games)) As it usually happens, like everyone likes these games, let me play, the game may not like it, not yours, but since everyone likes it, pop , so it must be good, it would be necessary to pass it. It’s good if you come to your senses in time and delete it, but not everyone understands when it’s worth stopping, but someone feels sorry for the money, and the game goes smoothly. As I usually always did, if the game does not enter within 30 minutes, it is mercilessly removed from the disk, but sometimes I give the game more chances if there is something in it .. And do not say that this did not happen to you, that immediately I got into those games that I liked, and played only in them. So you're the same shit-eater, just being clever a lot. In general, you don’t need to call anyone names, people watch and study games, you often have to deal with shit, to better understand what kind of game, it's normal, not normal to show your opinion as the most correct. The main thing is to find those games that you like, and get pleasant emotions and not just play like that!

S
Self Harm 26.07.22

Katanar
No, I'm not like that at all. It's funny, by the way, that you brought all the direct answers to questions into some kind of abstraction, but oh well. Let's skip this moment.
I experience ataraxia, learning from the mistakes of other people tasting multimedia fecal masses and gooning about "fecal poisoning" later - and in the light of this, I am well aware that basically only complete shit can be promoted, which without PR, no one would ever have did not recognize. And this is true for almost everything. That's how marketing works. You can even take as an example something from cult films by today's standards - the same "Blair Witch Project", in which a huge amount was merged into PR, and the film itself was a fierce feces at a maximum price of 3 cents. From this I came to the conclusion that it is necessary to familiarize yourself first before playing or watching feces - and even more so pour shekels on it.
Sorry, my friend, but I often do not trust the opinion of the majority. I'm used to subjecting him to harsh criticism and doubts, so it would be difficult for most of me to convince that, for example, the same Dnot and KS, which, by the way, the notorious majority plays, are stupidly top and yummy. And by the way, I advise you to do the same and get acquainted without spending shekels on feces and without tasting it.
Your doubt about the fact that I immediately got into the games, ktr. I liked it does not fit at all with what I said. Yes, the context is different. I don't poke randomly. I get acquainted through reading the information or watching any videos with gameplay elements. And if I like it, then maybe I'll play it, but somehow I don't want to waste time on tasting feces because of self-respect.
Asking logical questions = being clever? Okay, let's write it down. It’s just that otherwise these attacks on me because of such questions that followed from my person look like an excuse for my shitty eating, bad taste and lack of self-respect, since I had to taste some feces through force, although this did not imply any obligation. And logically, given the same context of the question on the subject, then my opinion is really truly true. Don't do anything about it. So it goes)

3Lexas 26.07.22

Somehow I decided to play mass effect andromeda. There is nothing in the game from the trilogy, but everything is bad in my opinion. About a year later I decided to try again. I thought maybe the bugs were fixed, the animations of faces .... I thought maybe I could find at least one interesting character, something interesting in the plot .... through force I went further and found nothing, nothing interesting - I quit the game. I didn't like it as a sequel, or as a standalone game.

S
Space Turkey 26.07.22

Katanar wrote:
people watch and study games, it's not uncommon to have to deal with shit to better understand what kind of game, it's normal.
What kind of shit tasters are these? ) Why taste shit, knowing in advance that it's shit? ) Why do you need to understand what kind of game it is? ) What is this nonsense? )

K
Katanar 26.07.22

spaceyturkey
_ and graphics. And so you have to try the games yourself if something hooked ...

S
Space Turkey 26.07.22

Katanar
Why is it me? I, like the person above, first learn more about the game, then I just try to eliminate "misses". That is, I don't even "bring it to my mouth." And how can you not understand what the game is like in its gameplay?

R
RicoChico 26.07.22

Yes, constantly. In order for the game to fascinate me very much, I can’t even imagine what it should be.

y
yariko okami 26.07.22

If you don't like the game, why torture yourself? Usually I try not to choose games that are not interesting to me. Of course, there are exceptions, but those games that I didn’t like radically, I usually quit shortly after installation and with the end. I think one of the latest examples is Tears of Avia, I did not like the gameplay in it, although I really like games with turn-based gameplay, I only played it for a few hours in the hope of reciprocity, but something went wrong. Although usually in these games I like to stay a little longer and explore every corner.