3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamwalker aka Adanos 19.07.22 12:26 am

Why is a swamp necessary? (Gothic 2)

How many I play I think, why do we need a swamp? After all, it doesn’t give any bonuses or minuses (except for slowing down gg and enemies). Is this just a joke? So why take gold for it?
I would like to hear, that is, to see your philosophical reasoning on this topic.
30 Comments
Sort by:
o
omegalol 19.07.22

nuuu .... do you need a brothel? inn? for the realism of the world is shorter

D
Dreamwalker aka Adanos 19.07.22

Well, they would have made heroin. And why didn't they make vodka for realism, but moonshine?

o
omegalol 19.07.22

what do you mean they didn't? and Rom, Grog???

m
mamadaragaya 19.07.22

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Bik-47
05/20/06 16:25
Well, they would have made heroin. And why didn't they make vodka for realism, but moonshine?

Sonny, heroin - WHAT ... fie on him ... listen to your mother ... don’t take it in your mouth ... and vodka appeared only at the end of the 19th century, thanks to Mendeleev ... It’s too early for you ...

D

To [Fenix] Well, it's in the "Night of the Ravens", but just in the 2nd ??? (Grog is generally warm diluted alcohol, and rum is like moonshine from sugar cane, and I asked about vodka)

D

In the world of "Gothic" Mendeleev would never have been born, but in general, enough about vodka, let's talk about the swamp. ;-)

o
omegalol 19.07.22

Bik-47
Yes, and in the usual 2nd version there was alcohol. I don't remember exactly. There are no games on Windows right now.
Well, what if there is no vodka, vodka is our favorite "drink" and it is unlikely that they ever included it in their game. But they have real German beer. By the way, there is schnabs and it seems to be pure alcohol =)

Edith

In the world of "Gothic" there is no Russia with its own vodka.

If you remember the swamp was made from the Swamp camp, and with the help of it they saw the "Sleeper" (I'm lying, of course, but still) entering a trance

D

[Fenix] I figured out what it is for, it is also a quest (restoration of the eye of Innos). But on the other hand, why so many? 6-7 pieces would be enough for the whole game. I have 67 pieces in my inventory, I don’t know what to do with it.

o
omegalol 19.07.22

well, if you smoked 2-4 times and scored on it, then you quit smoking. This was done for interactivity. Moreover, the swamp is not only for the GG, all or almost all NPCs smoke it. well, if this is not enough for you, in the village, Onar has a quest about a junkie and a missing swamp =)
I hope you understand.

D

Understood! Thanks for the explanation Phoenix! :-)

N
Nintendo Wii 19.07.22

Narik? In short...

T
Trane really ass 19.07.22

the swamp is needed for the buzz ;)

m
mamadaragaya 19.07.22

Masya, my goldfish... do you like high...??? Surprised ... I thought you were a strict blue stocking ...

p
pres777 19.07.22

You don't need a Bog Bog to restore Innos' eye. The bastard just nailed his Vatras to himself :) I thought he would share with the rest of the magicians ...
If you slap Vatras, then he will have 3 swamps in his inventory

N
Nintendo Wii 19.07.22

Is unprocessed smoked? GG couple refuses...

N
Nintendo Wii 19.07.22

And sometimes it's fun to drink FSE, smoke FSE and get fucked with Nadya for FSE loot.
Patom sit down by the hookah and smoke.
Stuff the mug with a stalemate.

m
mamadaragaya 19.07.22

Made me laugh...

T
Trane really ass 19.07.22

Pres,
why did you kill Vatras? %))

StormRaven,
GG raw swamp doesn't smoke, but chews ;))

G
Gene 19.07.22

Vatras demanded 3 swamps, so that after completing the ceremony to restore the amulet and send them to the colony, the old magicians could sit on a stone circle and, smoking a cigarette, reflect on the meaning of life.

N
Nintendo Wii 19.07.22

Maska- Z
I'm not StormRaven, but Storm Raven, I have nothing to do with the vile and arrogant Raven.
PS And chewing is right, since chewing gum has not yet been invented, but you chew and trudge!