3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamwalker aka Adanos 19.07.22 12:26 am

Why is a swamp necessary? (Gothic 2)

How many I play I think, why do we need a swamp? After all, it doesn’t give any bonuses or minuses (except for slowing down gg and enemies). Is this just a joke? So why take gold for it?
I would like to hear, that is, to see your philosophical reasoning on this topic.
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
mamadaragaya 19.07.22

The head teacher, chewing is written with an "E" ..., and drag * sya - with "b" after "Sh" ...

Go learn your native speech ... !!! Disgrace...!!! Entering first grade...

N
Nintendo Wii 19.07.22

Are you, blah, jealous of first graders? You still have to work hard and work hard in the kindergarten!

m
mamadaragaya 19.07.22

I don’t envy at all ... and even more freaks ...

N
Nintendo Wii 19.07.22

Therefore, do not envy, patamushto freak

A
Arwen 19.07.22

What are you clinging to Vatras? Did he help repair the Eye? Help! And he has the right to relax. And the fact that he didn’t share with others, he ... is ... Just a miser!

A
Arwen 19.07.22

And more fun with a swamp. You smoke or chew weed and walk around the city at night...

D
Dreamwalker aka Adanos 19.07.22

Vatras is a freak, he will still receive bloody boogers from me. Take my swamp!!!

E
Egor_Demo 19.07.22

mamadaragaya
alcoholic drinks were made in the middle ages

S
Shomron 19.07.22

madamaragaya
Actually, distillation appeared long before Mendeleev. The Scots and Irish drove moonshine thanks to St. Patrick back in 1400-1500))))

S
Shomron 19.07.22

Egor_Demo
This is from the same "opera" that the light bulb was invented not by Edison, but by some kind of bloke of apples, etc. etc.))))