3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shurik111 19.07.22 01:34 am

Hangups (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I assembled a new computer, a powerful i5 12600k and 3070ti, I decided to play this part because the old computer did not pull, after playing for about 20 minutes it started freezing for a few seconds, I started to google the problem, I found it, but the problem was still 20 years old and was connected with firewood vidyuhi, right now, after a while, they should seem to have fixed everything, and now I don’t know what to do, put those same firewood or not, and whether they will be put at all.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 19.07.22

Shurik111
If this happens after 20 minutes, the entire video memory or RAM may be full, check and also look at the load on the video card and processor.

S
Shurik111 19.07.22

there is almost 4g of video memory, RAM is around 10, the vidyuha is loaded by 100, but the percentage is only 20-30. And another percentage with such a load heats up at 60-70 degrees, I overclocked it to 4.9 at a voltage of 1.3

P
Protocol10 19.07.22

Shurik111
Try to put different graphics settings. High instead of ultra for example. Just ultra - this is not to play the settings, but rather for screenshots or, so to speak, experimental for review. To just play games without friezes, you need to either set medium or high, but medium is better, of course. Oddly enough, the pleasure of playing games is most at medium settings.

S
Salyarych 19.07.22

Shurik111 There
is only one question so far - is the video card new or purchased from Avito?
Run the vidyuhi through AIDA64 on a stress test, see if the problem is not in the game.

T
Thief Pirate 19.07.22

The percentage is loaded by 30% and the vidyuha is 100% And why are you driving the percentage? What for? Since the vidyuha is loaded on a hundred, it means that there is enough proca for her eyes and there is nothing to drive. If the computer is for games, then the percent with the K index is not needed.

l
lapwing mouse 19.07.22

Thief Piratych Proc
with index K is needed, just for games. For example, my fps is much less if the percentage is not overclocked in process-dependent games, although, in overclocking, (5200 at a voltage of 1.35) that without overclocking, it works 97-100% with it.

P
Pavel Rally 19.07.22

Shurik111
Maybe you have turned off vertical synchronization, so the load on the video card is 100%, try to force a limit of 60 fps.