3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22 12:49 am

We demand the return of FirenessA moderation (Diablo 2)

In the last topic, Irknet suddenly appeared and announced that he had removed this moderator from his post.
Can I find out the reason for depriving FirenessA of moderation? Or are we guessing?
Maybe the reason was the great resonance of public indignation? The administration of the server, on which the opinion of the players has never been taken into account, will suddenly begin to listen to their requirements? It sounds ridiculous, so that's not the point.
For the fact that he is accused of "scamming"? Was it a scam? The Tssa player lent runes to FirenessA until a certain time, when he himself did not appear and did not take care to notify the debtor about this. Many objected that the debtor is obliged to collect the debt on time and hold it until the creditor applies. Why does no one pay attention to the fact that the creditor himself was OBLIGED to appear on time and demand repayment of the debt? He violated the gaming contract in this way, without reporting anything before, missing for half a year. And how long did the debtor have to wait for the announcement of the creditor: a year, two, or next season he would remember and demand, maybe he even scored on the game forever? Where is this time limit, after which the argument in favor of the rightness of the creditor ends? Or were these runes supposed to lie idle, even if the creditor never showed up? And where is the evidence of refusal to return the debt? Tssa published screenshots of the skirmish after the ban of the chat, when he initially showed disrespect, rudely demanded a return of the debt after he himself violated the established agreement, which forced the debtor to respond with similar answers. The accusation of "scamming" is not good, so that's not the point.
For the fact that the moderator banned Tssa in the chat after he demanded that he return the loan and accused him of "scamming" and attached screenshots with personal messages? And where are the screenshots of the general chat BEFORE the ban? And again, no one was suspicious of the lack of screenshots of Tssa messages, which led to a ban in the chat. In the last topic, I suggested that the topic author spammed the chat and slandered the moderator, for which he was banned. FirenessA today confirmed my assumptions with his much explaining comment
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/ne_togo_naznachili_moderatorom-1013786/#comment-19125366
stating that the reasons for the ban were in accordance with the rules of the forum. I can only advise the moderator to make the chat screens before the ban. the perpetrators will only use messages that benefit them.
So that's not the point.
Then what is the reason for depriving FirenessA, Irknet of moderator powers?
28 Comments
Sort by:
n
ninada 26.07.22

Zitbastard wrote:
Tssa published screenshots of the skirmish after the chat ban
First there was a skirmish in the chat, and the next day a ban.

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

Who how much where when why do the runes and what in the end did not understand

n
no analogues 26.07.22

So shit, lokhoproblems. And chat moderators are not needed in principle. So take it from everyone, I tell you.

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.07.22

Well, how would it be, softer. Patience, in general, is over - complaints about him appeared here more often than mentions of firk. My opinion.

M
MoHaPX-X 26.07.22

I got the impression that someone is taking advantage of the just deprivation of moderation in this case, plus, most importantly, breathing unevenly towards Tssa. Rumor has it someone from the hardcore

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

My hardcore impression is that someone gathered all their snot into a handkerchief and unfolded it. I myself like to pony but with a smile and non-personalizing. Or a person personally without whining .... I've been drinking and thinking ... Anything can happen in life. Hold on. Buckle up during takeoff and landing.

B
Bitard 26.07.22

Forget the word contract. The one who loaned the runes has every right to come at ANY moment to the one who took it and demand HIS OWN back. Everything would be fine here, only the one who took it for some reason began to grimace and show his ass to the person who once rescued him. Nobody likes this anywhere, regardless of the agreements.

You go to the bank, perform the same game as this ex-modern dashed off - at best they will giggle at you, at worst - fly into the street in front of your own slippers.

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

Bitard
Pro bank doesn't roll analogy, this is the only way it can work in life, anything can be in the game. You can make faces and show your ass, and you won't get anything for it) Well, only if it's not in the general chat or you're a moderator))) If you can forget about the game agreement, then what's the point? He took advantage of his right, came at any moment, demanded, so much so that they showed him his ass and threw him into the ban, you need to be able to repay debts like that))) Tssa VICTIMS FOREVER!

B
Bitard 26.07.22

Zitbastard
About the bank does not roll the analogy
So do not start stupid bazaars about the contract. Did you borrow? Took. Gives away? No. All. No one cares at all what happened to the debtor, at least give birth, but give someone else's.

W
Wsvc 26.07.22

In general, don't say anything, Irknet resolved the issue fairly. Such inadequate as FirenessA only scare normal people away from the game, and there are so few of them left.

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

Bitard The
deadlines for repayment of the debt were set, therefore there was an agreement. The lender did not demand anything at the due time either before or in the near future after the expiration of the term but much later. Then he comes as if nothing had happened rudely demands a debt this very second and spreads gossip. With such return methods, he also talks about his decency. Good sacrifice, I like it.
I'll even say more - in this case, I threw Tssa. It turns out that he threw the debtor with the runes that he prepared on time, did not take it when he was OBLIGED.

j
jekadrakon 26.07.22

i.e. if the Internet is gone and you have not taken the debt today, then tomorrow there is no more debt?

B
Bitard 26.07.22

Zitbastard
Which lender? If he is a creditor, where is the interest? This is a loan. He already zhah just should come out, the percentage has run up.

Spoiler One more time: he came to get HIS. The answer was sent to hell. How do you imagine yourself in his place? So I imagine it OH OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY I'M GOING.

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

Bitard
Creditor, I mean the one who lends, interest is not implied here, we do not literally have a loan at%.
He was told that there are no runes at the moment and what will be returned in the near future? After that, he went to the chat and then it was known what happened. Then he was sent on emotions. Or not? How do you imagine yourself in the place of the debtor, the runes lie idle, no one demands to return them and no one knows when they will demand, after all, the deadline has passed, and they will lie until the end of the season, or wait every second for its appearance?

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

jekadrakon
No need to look for excuses. You really like to dream up, let me help you: let's say he returned to the game after 5 years, and the debtor has already died for 2 years, there is no one to repay the debt, they blamed the whole server that he threw posthumously. One gets the impression that this is exactly what would have been done on this server)
If the debt is not required to be returned within the prescribed period, you must always keep in mind that the debtor may not have a debt to return at another point in time, this is not one day or a week, we are talking about a long period of time, as in this case. The debt remains, no one denies it. Do you really think FirenessA wouldn't repay this debt? Then you judge for yourself. It is important to correctly build communication, the main problem turned out to be this.

B
Bitard 26.07.22

Zitbastard
So you need to keep the amount of debt with you, at least a year, at least two. This is not a problem of the one who gave the loan, that the one who took the runes did not turn out to be.

About the right way to build communication - yes. You must respect the one who helped you and gave you a loan, even if you are a moderator.

B
Battle_net 26.07.22

Zitbastard
To tell the truth the strange message from you. If I took a loan and they didn’t take the runes from me on time, then they would lie in the chest and wait in the wings because it’s not mine and I have to return it. If next season they demanded a debt from me, I would create it on a non-lader and give those runes.
PS "Tssa published screenshots of the skirmish after the ban of the chat, when he initially showed disrespect, rudely demanded to repay the debt" (c) Zitbastard
Personally, I did not see the beginning of the correspondence, but I saw how the correspondence began on the screenshots. There, firenessa behaves disrespectfully towards Rubicone, and after reporting the size of the debt and the date when Rubicone enters the game, he sent it at all. Last time I was banned in the chat for "pohr * n", and then the moderator sent "nah * r" to the player who deigned to lend him..
Spoiler Well, in order not to build yourself on the words of such a "saint", I will give an argument - about a year ago there was a topic that passwords were picked up for the accounts of the bot grower and then changed to their own. It was me and another person. He snatched one account, and I 2 or 3 (After talking with that person, he gave me the password for the first account and I became the de facto owner of all accounts). I wrote to irknet saying ban on accounts, because these are bots and all that. Do you think these accounts were banned?) There were a lot (by my standards) of runes and I could use them, but for some reason I didn’t. I was tormented by my conscience, just like you wrote) Runks lie, accounts are not in the bath, take it and use it) Well, one day I got tired of this temptation and I created some random account and threw all this stuff there,

B
Battle_net 26.07.22

Zitbastard
In general, I would call the topic a little differently: "I demand the return of FirenessA moderation"

m
magyarorszag 26.07.22

Zitbastard wrote:
Can I find out the reason for depriving FirenessA of moderation? Or are we guessing?
ti ebobo or where? etot chel kinul na runi drugogo i zabanil, kogda s nego potrebovali vernut dolg

P
Priha 26.07.22

Something tells me that Zitbastard is Fireness!)