3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22 12:49 am

We demand the return of FirenessA moderation (Diablo 2)

In the last topic, Irknet suddenly appeared and announced that he had removed this moderator from his post.
Can I find out the reason for depriving FirenessA of moderation? Or are we guessing?
Maybe the reason was the great resonance of public indignation? The administration of the server, on which the opinion of the players has never been taken into account, will suddenly begin to listen to their requirements? It sounds ridiculous, so that's not the point.
For the fact that he is accused of "scamming"? Was it a scam? The Tssa player lent runes to FirenessA until a certain time, when he himself did not appear and did not take care to notify the debtor about this. Many objected that the debtor is obliged to collect the debt on time and hold it until the creditor applies. Why does no one pay attention to the fact that the creditor himself was OBLIGED to appear on time and demand repayment of the debt? He violated the gaming contract in this way, without reporting anything before, missing for half a year. And how long did the debtor have to wait for the announcement of the creditor: a year, two, or next season he would remember and demand, maybe he even scored on the game forever? Where is this time limit, after which the argument in favor of the rightness of the creditor ends? Or were these runes supposed to lie idle, even if the creditor never showed up? And where is the evidence of refusal to return the debt? Tssa published screenshots of the skirmish after the ban of the chat, when he initially showed disrespect, rudely demanded a return of the debt after he himself violated the established agreement, which forced the debtor to respond with similar answers. The accusation of "scamming" is not good, so that's not the point.
For the fact that the moderator banned Tssa in the chat after he demanded that he return the loan and accused him of "scamming" and attached screenshots with personal messages? And where are the screenshots of the general chat BEFORE the ban? And again, no one was suspicious of the lack of screenshots of Tssa messages, which led to a ban in the chat. In the last topic, I suggested that the topic author spammed the chat and slandered the moderator, for which he was banned. FirenessA today confirmed my assumptions with his much explaining comment
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/ne_togo_naznachili_moderatorom-1013786/#comment-19125366
stating that the reasons for the ban were in accordance with the rules of the forum. I can only advise the moderator to make the chat screens before the ban. the perpetrators will only use messages that benefit them.
So that's not the point.
Then what is the reason for depriving FirenessA, Irknet of moderator powers?
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 26.07.22

Priha
, in fact, these are 2 firkax accounts - everyone else is banned for multiacc here, and this one spams with impunity from dozens of mules!

F
FludoTron 26.07.22

Zitbastard
you would not be dishonored, but quietly crawled under the bunk

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

magyarorszag
Nobody threw anyone. The ban in the chat was according to the rules of the server. The debt was returned as soon as he had the runes.

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

FludoTron
If I disgrace myself in your eyes, then your life has not been lived in vain.

j
jekadrakon 26.07.22

moderka moderka . And what about the debt returned? or a little time has passed

j
jekadrakon 26.07.22

Zitbastard it is
strange to read your message about the protection of firenese when you yourself created topics on it at the age of 21 and poured mud on it

B
BAD666 20.08.22

Sweety_Mustard
Personally, I'm not interested in other people's opinions at all. They constantly don't like something and they keep writing and writing...
I shit on all of you! :D

A
Archon Guard 20.08.22

Obss, ay, get the quote ^ this dude looks like it should be there))

but on the topic, I only noticed that the zitbastard created it for the sake of collecting minuses, but the bitard went in quickly poked a minus like the rest, and then, apparently thinking "why not "I decided to collect pluses, I also plused him))