3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mom's friend's daughter 01.08.22 10:32 pm

Clay Pits (The Witcher)

Hello! Help me please. I don't understand what can be done in this situation. I tell you: there is such a quest - Clay pits. The essence of the quest is to kill all drowners in the place of clay pits. I killed everyone! I even meditated at different times, several times in a row I came to the same place. The quest just doesn't work! What can be done? There is no saving, after receiving the quest I made a million others, I really don’t want to go through it again ... Maybe there is a script to complete the quest? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong? But, for you to understand, I ran around almost the entire map, starting from the places that are close to the clay pit, I thought maybe I should go a little further. As a result, I reached the end of the map and nothing :( I can play further for now, but at the end what should I do?
24 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 01.08.22

It was similar bullshit. I don’t remember well already, but for some reason I also poked from location to location, swam on this damn boat and then found the rest in the water, sort of. From the boat to the pits, try to comb the water as much as possible

V
Voidear 01.08.22

Mom's friend's daughter
Yes, I had the same thing. As far as I remember, I spent a lot of time to find the remaining utopians, and they ended up in some kind of thickets not far from the pit. In general, it's hard to help here.

S
Shomron 01.08.22

Not all merged 100%.

M
Mom's friend's daughter 01.08.22

kvitos
tin... I found only one video on the Internet with the passage of this quest and the player managed to kill a couple of utopians right on the clay pits from 1 time and that's it... well, apparently, this will be the most steamy quest in the witcher .. . I'll try, what can I do) thanks for the answer!

M

Voidear oh
, I see... it means that it remains only to gain strength, patience and clear the whole map from a to z... thank you for your answer.

S
SonyK_2 01.08.22

Mom's friend's
daughter Mom's friend's daughter wrote:
...it remains only to gain strength, patience and clear the whole map...
When I played, it seemed that sometimes there were also problems with quests (it was a long time ago, I began to forget), maybe even in this, with drowners. Apparently, not all bugs in the game were fixed, despite the fact that I played on the GOG litsukha Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, in which (in theory) the developers had to "catch" most of the shortcomings.
Spoiler

M

SonyK_2
thanks for the answer! do you happen to know if there are any scripts, mods to fix this? :(

S
SonyK_2 01.08.22

Mom's friend's
daughter Mom's friend's daughter wrote:
...do you happen to know if there are any scripts, mods to fix this?
I don’t know, even when I played I didn’t bother much. I went through the game completely, and if from the quests (which do not directly affect the passage) something did not work out, I left it as it is.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.08.22

Mom's friend's daughter
Where did you stay? Can you drop the save?

M

Denis Kyokushin of
course, only writes to me here that the file size cannot be more than 5mb.

S
SonyK_2 01.08.22

Mother's friend's
daughter Mother's friend's daughter wrote:
...it says here that the file size cannot be more than 5mb...
Why upload it here? - to any file sharing service (or cloud storage), and a link to him in PM. He's a fan of the Witchers, he has to figure it out... ;)

M

SonyK_2
did not think) thanks)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.08.22

Daughter of my mother's friend
In the cloud mail/Yandex, you throw a save, a link with access to me, I will download and check for myself)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.08.22

Mom's friend's daughter
There is no bug there:

Vaskiya immediately gives this quest. Apparently, according to the plot, you did something irreversible, which does not allow you to complete this quest
. cloud.mail.ru/public/41w5/RxdpuCpjw
Maybe you will find something suitable for yourself.
And what to do with your save, I do not know

M

Denis Kyokushin
ehh, I see! screwed up, well, it happens) thank you very much for your help, now at least I understand that I shouldn’t waste time on my save anymore)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.08.22

Mom's friend's daughter
If you haven't kept it for a long time, then you can use mine from the moment I got into the forest in the swamps. She should be among those that I threw off. There is level 10. The difference is 5 levels. in the vicinity of Vizima, did not give them the bales

M

Denis Kyokushin
I also passed!) When I got to the swamps, I was also somewhere around level 10. and while I was trying to overcome this problem (several real days), I dropped somewhere just levels 5 on the entire map, killing drowners, wolves, ghouls and alguls, ahaha)) thank you very much again!)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.08.22

Mom's friend's daughter
Well, start with the 10th level of my save. Just go to Vaska first😉 and kill drowners

M

Denis Kyokushin
I, purely for the sake of interest, decided to return to my old save and check. voila!
if I have not tired you yet, then the question is, maybe you know? when there was a quest with abigail, I did not know that she does not die when wolves pounce on her, but simply lies unconscious. and for several hours I tried to complete the quest so that she would not die (as I thought) and I still couldn’t do it. purely for the sake of interest, I downloaded some kind of trainer (there was a parachute) and at some points it happened because of the trainer that life did not go away from the rivals at all. and I had to push them with an aard and stick a sword in, only in this case they died. right after that, I deleted the trainer, since I basically don’t need it, I downloaded it to check the quest with Abigail. So, is there a possibility that a low-quality trainer ruined the further game? could this be my problem?