3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paratropper331 01.08.22 11:22 pm

Club of those over 35

Who is how old, what are the fates here and who lives with what?
Who dreamed of the cheapest video in the 2000s and drove in GTA with a cockpit view mod, and now understands that it is much more pleasant to drive and live in virtual reality than on our roads with taxi drivers and insurance companies, and in general everything is much cooler than in real life, yes and there is an opportunity to buy the best vidyahu, but there is no return to the age when it was dreamed of, etc.
P.S. 37 lvl
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
No_time_for_games 01.08.22

37 years old, at the moment I am serving in the army
, there is nothing special to do, so I sit on the Internet, including on PeGe
P.C. yes games are no longer fun

N
Navy 21.10.22

36 years old and still playing. Just because I love it, which I advise everyone

g
getjet 21.10.22

40 years old this year. I read on PG how schoolchildren hate games like New World and I remember myself young)

l
lapwing mouse 21.10.22

Games are not what they used to be. Yes, there are still worthy units, but over time there will be only a graphon, and the plot component will go into oblivion (As you age, interest in them becomes much less than, for example, at the beginning of the 2000s. Yes, and the gamer has become much angrier if we compare the times when the guys hung out in computer clubs and formed a friendly, mutual ideology of gaming

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

I don’t see anything wrong with playing after 35. Just such a time when all friends / acquaintances fled in all directions, everyone has their own families, children, worries / troubles. couch in some witcher it is. Fortunately, many games have not been completed

S
Shomron 21.10.22

51. I play with pleasure.

a
airstorm 21.10.22

45 years old, cybernetician (diplomas 2 pcs.), married, sons (2 people), daughter (1 pc), game computer (3 pcs: at home, at work, in a country house). I played and still play exclusively on PC, I started on the very first "personal computers" already in 1982. I spend a lot of time playing games at home, and almost all the time at work, although I sit in the chair of the chief engineer of the largest mobile operator in Finland. Favorite game genre: Strategy (in any version) and RPG
PS I am not a game nerd: every morning jogging from 8 to 11 km, 3 times a week hockey section is more important for me than games :D .

l
lapwing mouse 21.10.22

airstorm
I remember being a hyper gamer nerd. Now I remember, I want to puke. I don’t even want to imagine that after 35 years I can play something for a long time. Well, it's almost all gone. There is a huge variety of things to do at home and outside the home that you can do, and not go back into something. It's better, test something for the sake of iron, play for 30 minutes and divide the game.

a
airstorm 21.10.22

lapwing mouse
Well... I fulfilled my duties in life, as required by the unwritten laws, and overfulfilled them! He built his own house in the amount of two pieces, planted / raised as many as 37 trees (own house with a plot, country house also with a plot), he also raised his sons in double the size of the norm (the elder has already graduated from the university, the younger is in his second year). He rose to the rank of chief engineer. Fully provided for the family. Maintaining physical fitness and a hobby in the form of hockey is. Drinking with friends in a pub weekly (such a tradition in Finland) every Saturday - is. At least 2 times a month on Sunday to take the family to a country house - yes. Family and personal life, like two completely different quest branches :D :D :D - yes, online rubilovo in a shooter every Thursday with friends - yes. At home and outside the house, I have everything in the rank of plane trees. That's enough for me
Moreover, a third of the day is work, where apart from signing papers, a purely physical presence at the next "talkology" and an extremely rare visit to the site of a new installation of the station, I don’t have to do anything, absolutely nothing. Imagine even getting acquainted with the documentation and technical specifications for new equipment is no longer necessary. Here, as in the rest of the world, as in Russia - after the deployment of a mobile communication network, absolutely all network optimization and equipment replacement is pure water cut-back. There was "Siemens", then "Nokia" was imposed. Installed, sawed loot. Next is Alcatel-Lucient. Installed, rolled back, rapsilized. Then Huawei or ZTE (the Chinese make astronomical sums on kickbacks!), then Ericsson... and so on every 4-5 years. I painted this so that I would not think that I was a negligent worker. Almost any mobile connection in any country is like that. One investment for deployment throughout the country and that's it. After that, only the maintenance service division with their dispatcher really works in the company (I forgot how it will be in Russian, in the word techies and industrial climbers who eliminate accidents at stations), and a warehouse team. The rest are really lazy :D

l
lapwing mouse 21.10.22

airstorm
Everything!!! I remembered you. You also have a mega computer and you live in Finland. I remembered you on the topic of foreign languages. I wrote back then that Finnish is the most difficult language in the world. In second place is Chinese. And you zababahal hypertext, like now.

c
caligo 21.10.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
This is the dude who talked about his grandfather and why he rubs on the Russian site. Born in 1977, Karelia.

V
Vaipen 20.01.23

Wow, it feels like I'm at an alumni party. All around are geniuses, playboys, billionaires and philanthropists. You alone in your 38 years have not achieved anything. In addition to 3 diplomas: in energy, economics and informatics and odnushka in Krasnodar. And, also the title of the literary heritage of the Runet according to the Izba-Reading Room and a diploma of a nominee for a national literary award.