3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deep1tone 20.08.22 08:52 pm

AKI\'s mods Questions/Answers

Understood. In general, it works from the slot on the assigned hot button, the red one causes an air drop, but this is not implemented in Aki.
Spoiler
139 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.22

deep1tone
On the official discord server of the game, by the way, there is a separate channel for assemblies. And there is even an Excel file with meta-assemblies in the fix :-)

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
there is even an Excel file with meta-assemblies :-)
I didn’t see something, only pictures and discussions.

K
KOJIOBPAT1983 04.10.22

And post the link to the discord

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

KOJIOBPAT1983
Every time the server starts, it is written:
Spoiler
https://discord.gg/sptarkov
In case something goes wrong =)))
Here's an invite https://discord.gg/7PdY9Pj3mQ

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.22

I wrote deep1tone
- on the official discord server of the game. not AKI. https://discord.com/channels/ 445678368457752578/ 633357342246699062
:-)
KOJIOBPAT1983
deep1tone
There is also EmuTarkov Related Community Server, permanent invite https://discord.gg/BpKdMkv

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

BlackTigerTK wrote:
I wrote - on the official discord server of the game
I looked there .
UPD: That's it, I found it =)) Well, somehow it's not convenient, to assemble it yourself, but in fashion you just download it and voila =))
Another big plus, it saves assemblies that can be assembled with BSG restrictions, which can be downloaded to a clean client .
Spoiler By the type of such it is impossible ...

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

Someone previously wrote about crooked sights, but finally he also noticed this phenomenon =)))

SpoilerAssembly: Why

aim the barrel at this point.

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.22

Hmm ... already 3.2.4 they started to cut :-)

A
AlexLAN 04.10.22

For someone, this garbage happens: the bots do not spawn, I run, I collect loot, I complete tasks and at the exit, the screen freezes black. Alt+A4, I re-enter and no loot and uncompleted tasks, but the equipment didn’t seem to go into the raid =() On the Shore and the Lighthouse, like that.
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.22

AlexLAN
There was something like that, however, on earlier versions of AKI. In terms of a black screen. There was a suspicion of one mod, it seems like it started halfway through it. Removing the mod did not solve the problem. True, there were no problems with bots. It ended with the creation of a new profile with the transfer of some values ​​​​by the editor.

A
AlexLAN 04.10.22

BlackTigerTK
I found the problem. After reading hub.sp-t, it says a lot about the fact that in this patch the bsp did something with the bot generator. Out of habit, I twist all bots 100% in files. Previously, everything was fine, but now at the Lighthouse, if you increase the spawn of apostates, bots are not generated. On the Shore (about bosses), every other time - but it works. Although it's strange, on the Reserve I set all bots to 100% and no problems, like on other maps...
If you touch only bosses, sectarians and raiders (except for apostates), then everything works as it should =))

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.22

AlexLAN
Did you manage to solve the black screen?

A
AlexLAN 04.10.22

BlackTigerTK
Yes, as soon as I set default renegade spawn values,
Spoiler "BossName": "exUsec",
"BossChance": 25,
the black screen disappeared and the game started working as usual. I also want to "play around" with these values, by how much you can increase them so as not to catch h e ...

UPD: On the Shore, for all the time that I play SPT-AKi, I have never met snipers, on the roof of a hydroelectric power station ( only on a stone behind the admin panel, at the checkpoint). How can I fix this, well, write down the coordinates somewhere, etc.?

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

AlexLAN
I installed this mod INCURSION DIVERSITY FOR LUA'S SPAWN REWORK 2.1.2.D it does quite interesting spawn options, but I noticed an error due to the Lua Spawn Rework mod, if you directly look at the airdrop or its side where it should appear, then the FPS drops at 0, the game freezes for a minute and an error of such a plan appears "Failed to generate the loot airdrop" and every time it is empty when looting the box.

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

AlexLAN wrote:
How can I fix this, well, write the coordinates somewhere, etc.?
You can try the same Lua Spawn Rework.

A
AlexLAN 04.10.22

deep1tone wrote: You
can try the same Lua Spawn Rework.
deep1tone wrote:
but I noticed an error due to the Lua Spawn Rework mod, if you directly look at the airdrop or its side where it should appear, then the FPS drops to 0, the game freezes for a minute and an error of such a plan appears "Failed to generate the loot of the airdrop" and loot the box is always empty.
It's a little annoying =))
It seems that I found snipers in the location files from the screenshot, there marksman min and max were 0 each, slightly added, let's see what happens)))

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

AlexLAN
By the way, SVM has been updated, there, based on spam bots, they added the chances of bosses, apostates, etc., etc. And I noticed that the loot setting for the wild ones looks a little different.

B
BlackTigerTK 04.10.22

deep1tone wrote:
Lua Spawn Rework
The support forum at hub.sp-tarkov.com says that the mod causes server crashes resulting in a black screen. I personally don't use it. And with airdrops there were no problems yet.

d
deep1tone 04.10.22

BlackTigerTK
Well, what I wrote above. By the very mistake, it became clear that because of him terrible glitches.

i
ijfwe4 04.10.22

Please tell me, there are no bosses in the locations. Perhaps some mod to roll, in addition to "ServerValueModifier" (there, by the way, the chance of spawning bosses will ruin the server launch, so it's not an option). I remember killing twice some man in a mask of a predator, marked as "BOSS" with his couple of retinues, but I never met Tagilla at the factory and I also did not see Navigator in the forest. Version 3.1.1