3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 20.08.22 08:52 pm

PC game experience

Coming out today, share your opinions on how you play.
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shimuto 20.08.22

The graphics are terrible. Something strange is going on with anti-aliasing + somewhere there is a hidden "sharpness" setting that is twisted simply prohibitively. And everything in the game is as if "Vasyan compressed jpeg".

S
Sonic268 20.08.22

I love the spider, I think that the optimization of the game itself is not bad, on my PC with a 1050ti and an i5 4460 processor in 1080p resolution it doesn’t play badly, I played a couple of hours, but I’ll say that the gameplay itself, the combat in the game, is inferior to Batman for me, as if something is missing enough, I play on the keyboard mouse, maybe that's why fights are not as good as on the gamepad

D
Dakini 20.08.22

The game is sweet, for a long time I did not get pleasure from PC games.

k
kaisgrady 20.08.22

A fierce pigeon chasing simulator game with facepalm dialogues and stupid characters that leave traps and videos... where they say it's a trap. And there you have to fight civilians on Halloween. Yeah, and how this childish gloom is compared to the Arkham series. Played almost all the games about Spider-Man and always loved this character, but this game almost broke his face. However, the gameplay in the game is exciting, the main thing is to play without sound and subtitles. Take care of your ears.
Ps I know I'm posting this in a spider thread and most of the people here turn a blind eye to such things, but nevertheless

W
Wintoni 20.08.22

kaisgrady
I'm a huge Arkham fan, and for the first time in my life I'm playing Spiderman. I totally disagree with you here. Batman can also be so insignificantly filed, such as a trace-finding simulator, stupid characters who always cannot find him, and the presence of counterattacks does not even give a chance to hit Batman. How this unfinished despondency is compared to a spider!
Brad! The system of these games is absolutely identical! So the combat is built! Also a lot of gadgets! Also detective! Also chases and fights are solid! If the spider is despondency, then so is Batman, according to your logic.

D
DEAD SnAke 20.08.22

Usually, where there is a crowd (thousands, or even tens of thousands of people at distributions) - it’s bad there, but this time this rule did not work.
I literally launched "for ten minutes to look" yesterday before going to bed - and hung up for two hours (when I started it was 4 in the morning, and in the end I forced myself to stop playing only at 6 with a change).
I don't understand people from above, damn it. As a child, I personally was a fan of Spider-Man, and if I had such a game then, I would just go through the holes. And here I am, an adult, sitting and smiling like a child - well, just an amazing game based on your favorite superhero! The fights are cool, fast, there are a lot of tricks, flying on the web is just a fairy tale. I went through all the Batman games and add-ons - I don’t know why the combat is “better”, except that the fight feels “harder” (because Batman is more cumbersome, and Spider-Man is light and flexible). I won’t say anything about the plot yet, but I’ll separately note that Peter Parker’s dialogues are SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. I watched all the Marvel movies and TV series (and even went to the movies to see Spider-Man), but if there is a joke for the whole movie that you can laugh with, it’s already worthy. Here I am after almost every pearl of his (for example, I remember about the party and socks) whinnied just like a horse. Although no idea, maybe people play with Russian voice acting, but the English voice actor pulls out just 10/10.
The only thing missing for a complete mincemeat is the faces of the characters from the Raimi trilogy (especially Tobey Maguire and Alfred Molina). Then it would be just a masterpiece from superhero games.
And, well, there are some troubles with the graphics - everything seems to be at maximum speed, but buildings a little further than a hundred meters turn into just unnatural flat boxes. But on the other hand, in other moments (animation, the same costume) it’s simply incomparably done, you can see the skill of the Insomniac studio. For the sake of such a game, it’s even a pity that I didn’t buy a console at one time ... Although I still prefer the keyboard mouse, so maybe not in vain!

I
Ihsan Kinan 20.08.22

Shimuto
Also such crap with sharpness

A
AleXraceSiM 20.08.22

The game is great, but the Batman series is still better and more diverse gameplay

r
real19911 20.08.22

Shimuto
with graphics everything is in order there and with sharpness too. You see soap everywhere, but here it is not

k
kaisgrady 20.08.22

Vintoni
"simulator of traces"
Yes, traces is what detectives do, count up
"characters who always can't find him
. " This is the cost of all stealth games - how the hell did you not know about this at all?
"the presence of counterattacks does not even give a chance to hit batman"
The presence of counterattacks gives a chance to hit him, what are you talking about? And the presence of dodges in the spider does not even allow you to shoot at him, smart guy. Just don't play on child difficulty. At least there are animations of counterattacks for each hit - the spider doesn’t even have this, one dodge for all hits and you can even dodge bullets))) Seriously, you’re rubbing about the causality of counterattacks, but the fact that the spider there dodges bullets like neo not took into account? In every game there are costs, here we are talking about the degree of stupidity. But you don't understand it, and you probably won't.
"it's an unfinished gloom"
Your comment sounds more like an unfinished gloom than the game itself

s
sWoozy1234 20.08.22

Lags when flying around the city, and depends on the mood of the game, sometimes while flying among buildings, sometimes when flying over buildings where the whole city is visible. Drops to 40 fps from 60 on high except weather.
Build: RTX 3050
R7 PRO 3700
16 GB (2x8)
What's on the ssd, what's on the hard, differs only in downloads, and on the ssd it's only 5 seconds faster
The game itself is cool, it's not a pity to take up disk space)

S
SaLaMeY 20.08.22

AleXraceSiM Does
Batman Have Diversity? Seriously? It differs only if animations, and so, just dodge - hit, and finish.

s
sWoozy1234 20.08.22

SaLaMeY
And what about ridler's riddles?

H
Hundred tichka 20.08.22

Well, the combat is complete squalor. Not even up to ten years old Batman. I would never buy a console for such an exclusive. Up to a year of a thief, even 10% does not hold out. This is just a chelpuk craft, the recent guardians of the galaxy are many times better. The meaning of an open piece of the map in the same activities? Hype is stupid on Sony's copy.

d
dima_quant 20.08.22

I have already gone through the plot and now I went to the dlc, I advise everyone to play the top game, play on high difficulty

P
Protocol10 20.08.22

The game is boring, you have to play as a guy who can shoot cobwebs. Played for half an hour and deleted.

t
trainkoh 20.08.22

I've been waiting for this game for a very long time, I really like it)))

l
look look 20.08.22

kaisgrady
The game is 18 years old, so claims for combat, etc., are not appropriate, in 18 it looked normal and plus the plot in the game is also not bad, and a lot of variety

k
kaisgrady 20.08.22

look-look
And the knight is 15 years old, so what? At least it's hard to dodge bullets there, not like here. Neo 2.0

D
D_I_A 20.08.22

Spoiler