3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 20.08.22 08:52 pm

PC game experience

Coming out today, share your opinions on how you play.
50 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimka Rebrov 20.08.22

kaisgrady
Compared Batman and Spider?) Apparently you haven't played part 2 on ps2.

k
kaisgrady 20.08.22

Dimka Rebrov
Well, she's out of competition. I hope and believe that the second part will have at least something in common with that game. There, even flights could be switched to manual mode.

B
Bolik32 20.08.22

Normal game. I play on ultras, on a big TV. I tried to play through Dualsense, I didn’t like it. Painfully, everything vibrates, sounds from the gamepad, and even triggers, Everything somehow seemed to me in a heap. I did not set up, laziness!
As a result, I connected the Xbox gamepad, that's what you need right. Purely relaxed, to pass the evening near the TV is the most.
Story 7/10
Graphics 8/10
Gameplay 8/10 (ala Batman)
Jokes 6/10 (Purely for the youth with a touch of American humor.)
Sony has always been able to make games with an excellent cinematic swing. I'm talking about the position and rotation of the cameras. Here is my respect! Young 10/10

D
Dimka Rebrov 20.08.22

Bolik32
Painfully, everything vibrates, sounds from the gamepad, and even triggers, Everything somehow seemed to me in a heap. I did not set up, laziness!
As a result, I connected the Xbox gamepad, that's what you need right

Well, what a dull byte ....... with the tactile feedback turned on, the vibration is much weaker than with the inactive one, the sound from the microphone is turned off in the same menu, the triggers are the same.

O
Opus Defender 20.08.22

sWoozy1234
Strange, I play on hardware that is much weaker, but when flying in the city from 45 fps, and in fights, etc. it reaches 80

T
The_Igromator 20.08.22

Delighted with the game. I would definitely buy it if it were not for this madness of publishers. But since they don't want my money, so be it))) The only question is for those who have a license. Does the game have the same jambs with localization. When you walk around the city .. then the replicas of some people in English

l
lesorub88 20.08.22

For such a game, only the torrent graphon sucks at home like it’s made of cardboard, unlike the god of war, a red-haired girl, and a biker with zombies, as for me, garbage, plus lag drawdown is a complete poop

k
kaisgrady 20.08.22

lesorub88 Days gun is a cut
above in terms of immersion and pleasure, but here everything is too empty and dull. However, this is just my opinion.

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

kaisgrady
Well, not to say that Spider is a bad game. Personally, I liked it. This is just my humble opinion. It's not the same for everybody. And so, yes, Days gun is an epic game👍

P
Protocol10 20.08.22

kaisgrady
The game world is worked out extremely poorly in fact. Grandmas swelled into the battlefield, but they forgot about the city, it is empty and cardboard

S
Sonic268 20.08.22

I passed the game, the plot is interesting for me, as if you are watching a movie like a good blockbuster, but the gameplay, well, there is not enough variety in it, I think if the developers added punches to a separate button, it would be more interesting, well, this is so nit-picking) in general, I am satisfied with the game

S
Samson48 20.08.22

Protocol10
Why the hell do you need a well-developed world, when you fly on the web and jump on the roofs 80% of the time, this is not GTA. The city is purely a decoration for the plot and its filling with details does not make sense, it is what it should be, so as not to distract from the main gameplay.

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 20.08.22

Samson48
But the developers themselves said that they wanted to make not a decoration, but a living city. They just screwed up.

S
Samson48 20.08.22

OtelloMuffinCheck
Cars drive, and passers-by walk in response to events and the Spider. What else is needed?

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 20.08.22

Samson48
The normal life emulation promised by Insomniac.

K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

OtelloMuffinCheck
Yes, in fact, all developers talk about open-world games, and people begin to believe them, so all this NPC survivability in the open world is purely fiction, which you don’t pay attention to anymore.

S
Samson48 20.08.22

OthelloMuffinCheck Do you
have a link to this promise? It is interesting to read what they promised there.

k
kaisgrady 20.08.22

MOUSE lapwing
Of course not, the game is not bad. The gameplay is fun, and the picture is pleasing to the eye. The problem is that it's not enough when the spider universe could do so much more. On a subjective level, I did not like the narrative - it hurts childishly. There wasn't enough seriousness. As for the action gun, I absolutely agree. An adult game with great gameplay and hordes.
Protocol10
There is

v
vedmike 20.08.22

Vintoni
completely agrees, the game is good and it is a complete reskin of Batman in fact, but it does not make it worse.

m
macsim702 20.08.22

Chet xs, Batman is many times more interesting and the battles are more dynamic