3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eloi 20.08.22 09:16 pm

black screen for a couple of seconds on 3080ti

Tell me, I bought an rtx 3080ti and when you turn it on, restart the computer, a black screen pops up for a second, and then everything is fine, it also happened in the browser. Could there be something wrong with the vidyukha? (I reinstalled different versions of the driver, turned off the power saving mode)
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 20.08.22

It looks like changing resolution or hertz Auto Frame Rate.

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

The driver falls off - problems with memory most likely. Bought, probably, after mining. It is necessary to look for memory chips with errors and replace them.

E
Eloi 20.08.22

El_Trolo
map is new and it happens after every reboot

E
Eloi 20.08.22

ran it in fur mark for 15 minutes. The main temperature is 71 degrees, the memory temperature is 92, and during the test I noticed occasionally small freezes, is this how it should be or not?

X
X_ray_83 20.08.22

Eloi
Black screen due to driver, check different versions!

E
Eloi 20.08.22

X_ray_83 I
already installed several different ones anyway after turning on the black screen flashes once and very rarely happened in the browser

E
Eloi 20.08.22

I did the test again and it seemed that there weren’t any freezes on the donut, or I’m driven, the last rx6600xt card and I was also looking for some problems in it

E
Eloi 20.08.22

It’s just that in games, even minor tweaks slip through, but this is more likely due to the high latency of the RAM, in my last post they said

E
Eloi 20.08.22

A
AnPei 20.08.22

Eloi
If the bios of the motherboard is in stock, is there a problem?

E
Eloi 20.08.22

AnPei
Bios did not touch the motherboard

A
AnPei 20.08.22

Eloi
Eloi
The processor was released in 2019 and the graphics card in 2021 . The motherboard does not update the BIOS itself, only by hand

E
Eloi 20.08.22

AnPei
I was already advised to update the bios in my previous posts

E
Eloi 20.08.22

AnPei I'll
try

E
Eloi 20.08.22

So, are freezing small donuts in fur mark possible? Or is this not the norm?

A
AnPei 20.08.22

Eloi
Not the norm. Example - on a normal PC with properly connected monitors, as recommended by the manufacturer, where do the friezes come from, we take two monitors, on the 2nd we launch a browser with videos from YouTube and on the first we launch the game, at the moment the game starts, the launch slows down and the brakes clearly appear on the video of the second monitor and if you undervolt the video card, then there will be even more brakes, the amount and frequency of RAM with the processor and running unnecessary programs also affect. Check everything from monitor connection to bios.

E
Eloi 20.08.22

AnPei
Since before that there was rx 6600xt and in Mark's truck on the same settings it spins with much more jerks, on rtx 3080ti there were almost none at all

E
Eloi 20.08.22

Does the test in fur mark not only check the video card? Or can it also depend on the RAM?

A
AnPei 20.08.22

Eloi
Brakes are not allowed in a donut, the picture should be fabulously beautiful. Leave the settings in the donut as default and do Preset with the choice of the resolution of your monitor and it will last for about 1 minute. he will stop himself.

E
Eloi 20.08.22

AnPei
So these freezes can be influenced by, for example, the RAM? How can I make sure that everything is fine with the card?