3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Difference between SSD and HDD

And again, I'll start with mouse pitch experiments. I have this game now in some places deeply stuck .... Yesterday I jerked off hard with Spider for half the night, comparing pills and starting a new game four times. And I noticed that with the Goldberg crack, the game works much better on ssd sata and M2 than on hdd. There are no herd statters in the city when you run along the street among pedestrians. It is necessary to run, and not fly, like a crap on the buildings. To fps was honest. For in heaven, even on folk 1060-3060, the game is going fast. But the graphics settings, if you change, you need to exit and re-enter the game so that the FPS does not fall hard. But that's not all. Some settings can be applied in the game without going back into God's light. But with the cry of Flt, there is no difference at all between ssd and hdd. The game just loads the save faster and that's it. Easier, probably buy a litsuhu than mess with three pills. Plus, in the task manager, I set the priority of the cores to Realtime in the settings of the Spider application when it is running. The gameplay has become smoother. There is clearly something wrong with the game. For some it flies, for others it lags hard. After carefully analyzing Comrade Raduzhny's test, I came to the conclusion that he also had a pill from Goldberg. Some kind of alien magic is present in the game, even tablets behave strangely, that is, differently when testing between ssd and hdd. One of these days I will try to download other repacks and see if there is a difference between them. ….. la, not a game, but a walking bench. Crysis is resting. I have Waha 3 at +100500 on hdd, it goes better in full hd resolution on ultras, when compared with Spider in any resolution and any of its settings. We will decide. in the task manager, I set the priority of the cores to Realtime in the settings of the Spider application when it is running. The gameplay has become smoother. There is clearly something wrong with the game. For some it flies, for others it lags hard. After carefully analyzing Comrade Raduzhny's test, I came to the conclusion that he also had a pill from Goldberg. Some kind of alien magic is present in the game, even tablets behave strangely, that is, differently when testing between ssd and hdd. One of these days I will try to download other repacks and see if there is a difference between them. ….. la, not a game, but a walking bench. Crysis is resting. I have Waha 3 at +100500 on hdd, it goes better in full hd resolution on ultras, when compared with Spider in any resolution and any of its settings. We will decide. in the task manager, I set the priority of the cores to Realtime in the settings of the Spider application when it is running. The gameplay has become smoother. There is clearly something wrong with the game. For some it flies, for others it lags hard. After carefully analyzing Comrade Raduzhny's test, I came to the conclusion that he also had a pill from Goldberg. Some kind of alien magic is present in the game, even tablets behave strangely, that is, differently when testing between ssd and hdd. One of these days I will try to download other repacks and see if there is a difference between them. ….. la, not a game, but a walking bench. Crysis is resting. I have Waha 3 at +100500 on hdd, it goes better in full hd resolution on ultras, when compared with Spider in any resolution and any of its settings. We will decide. The gameplay has become smoother. There is clearly something wrong with the game. For some it flies, for others it lags hard. After carefully analyzing Comrade Raduzhny's test, I came to the conclusion that he also had a pill from Goldberg. Some kind of alien magic is present in the game, even tablets behave strangely, that is, differently when testing between ssd and hdd. One of these days I will try to download other repacks and see if there is a difference between them. ….. la, not a game, but a walking bench. Crysis is resting. I have Waha 3 at +100500 on hdd, it goes better in full hd resolution on ultras, when compared with Spider in any resolution and any of its settings. We will decide. The gameplay has become smoother. There is clearly something wrong with the game. For some it flies, for others it lags hard. After carefully analyzing Comrade Raduzhny's test, I came to the conclusion that he also had a pill from Goldberg. Some kind of alien magic is present in the game, even tablets behave strangely, that is, differently when testing between ssd and hdd. One of these days I will try to download other repacks and see if there is a difference between them. ….. la, not a game, but a walking bench. Crysis is resting. I have Waha 3 at +100500 on hdd, it goes better in full hd resolution on ultras, when compared with Spider in any resolution and any of its settings. We will decide. even tablets behave strangely, i.e. differently when testing between ssd and hdd. One of these days I will try to download other repacks and see if there is a difference between them. ….. la, not a game, but a walking bench. Crysis is resting. I have Waha 3 at +100500 on hdd, it goes better in full hd resolution on ultras, when compared with Spider in any resolution and any of its settings. We will decide. even tablets behave strangely, i.e. differently when testing between ssd and hdd. One of these days I will try to download other repacks and see if there is a difference between them. ….. la, not a game, but a walking bench. Crysis is resting. I have Waha 3 at +100500 on hdd, it goes better in full hd resolution on ultras, when compared with Spider in any resolution and any of its settings. We will decide.
2 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryteK 20.08.22

For this game, you need a m2 ssd, I even had texture loads on sata ssd because of this, the fps sagged

P
Protocol10 20.08.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing spent half the
night on meaningless experiments in a primitive teenage action game that everyone will forget about by the end of the year