3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker19gl 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Memory leak - first RAM, then swap file

There is a memory leak in the game, just like it happened with GoW at the exit, am I not the only one who noticed this? Gradually eats up 16 GB of RAM and the entire swap file, you play quietly for about an hour, after either terrible lags or a crash from the game. Urgently need a patch, memory leak fix
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 04.09.22

CryteK
Nothing flew off, that's just the plot passed

D
Dave_Sheyd 04.09.22

Holiday
Yes, that's it.

j
joe192 04.09.22

The game eats a lot of video memory. I have 8.3 GB in FullHD, settings on ultra, only rays on high with a reflection range of 4 (the processor no longer takes out).

A
Alcatraz74 12.09.22

devs are aware of the problem, waiting for a patch

F
Fearget 20.01.23

MaxeemBlack Bitch, how did you get hired, so smart, the problem is not in the FPS, but in the fact that after an hour, on average, the game clogs 16GB of RAM and crashes. Lods are not loaded into full-fledged models, in the same pubg this was observed. What kind of optimization are you talking about if the game can't be multithreaded? It only works with physical cores.

F
Fearget 20.01.23

johnmih The
beams themselves give a CPU load of about 20%. The question is that, at least with SMT, the game does not know how to work from the word at all.

F
Fearget 20.01.23

The Silent One
The game runs on 6 cores 6 threads, the other 6 just can not load. The game has a memory leak, yes, some do not, but some do. At least with SMT, it does not work for everyone. Is this an optimization?) This is despite the fact that the plus station itself uses an AMD processor