3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22 10:36 pm

Problems with anti-aliasing in games

Hello Rebbie everyone.
Tell me, can anyone come across such a problem, when moving, the picture floats, all corners, lines, such as where smoothing should be, float, vibrate.
The problem is in half of the games.
BP changed
Vidyahu changed
the operative changed and played with frequency
probyval on 3 monicas.
The surge protector changed and played with it and groundings.
I changed the drivers and rolled back to the old ones, and demolished the Windows and put the old firewood on a clean one, then updated it by checking each version of the driver.
the vidos link below with the problem. Watch in high resolution 1080p if it has already been processed by YouTube, otherwise you won’t catch the very essence of the problem, maybe it will be visible at 720 too.
you can see it especially on the windows, the fence and on the multi-colored boxes at the beginning of the video.
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
Maybe you need to change the type of anti-aliasing, read the article - Types of anti-aliasing and their features. https://i2hard.ru/publications/27401/

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

Pavel Rally
tried it.
You see the problem is not only in this game, but in almost all.
I just gave this one as an example.

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

and also noticed the draw distance decreased in games ..... in all ....

S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
Ivan Podkolzin wrote:
...Vidyahu changed...
Ivan Podkolzin wrote:
...drawing distance decreased in games..... in all...
Also on different video cards?

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

SonyK_2
yes

S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
What vidyuha was at first and what was it replaced by? Are the settings in games and graphics card management programs worse than they were before?

P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
Another article about anti-aliasing and its forced inclusion in games. https://club.dns-shop.ru/blog/t-64-videoigryi/20035-tipyi-sglajivaniya-i-ih-prinuditelnoe-vkluchenie-v-igrah/?utm_referrer

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

SonyK_2
is not all the same. was 1060 3, right now 3050
The only thing I noticed was that it all started in February, and it so happened that under load on the video cards of the old steel, the throttles rattled, but they didn’t rattle before ..... Well, of course, I didn’t take this for a coincidence and decided that it was time to change the vidyaha, saved up 3 months with the RFP, putting it off and changed it, and was upset that the problem turned out to be not in the vidyahi =))
) can give out such garbage? And I could calmly not notice for about a month, I played something where it didn’t shine so much, because. I say this in 2/3 games such a problem.
Before the new year and the replacement of the cooler, there were no problems at all.

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

Pavel Rally
A friend, I have already studied them up and down on dozens of sites =))) I tried a bunch of options and combined them with Nvidia settings, turned on the graphics settings of 3d applications, turned them off. To no avail.
The only thing more or less tolerable to the eye is fast smoothing or its absence at all =)
but this is laughter) without smoothing is better than with =)))

X
X_ray_83 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
You try it on Intel GPU or AMD Radeon, maybe it works like that for Nvidia!
And why did you conclude that the problem is not with Nvidia???? You haven't seen or used anything else!
Funny people write things like "tried everything".

X
X_ray_83 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
And yes, without anti-aliasing, the picture always looks better, since anti-aliasing lathers the picture!

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

X_ray_83
I compare with what it was before!
if it were so at once, I would not write, I would take it for granted.
And like when I saw a beautiful picture for 4 years, and then bam =)
And the game that is in the video, wildlands, I went through it all a year ago, right now I was thinking of replaying it, and then it didn’t happen.
And what problems can Nvidia have? I wrote that I demolished Windows and rolled firewood a year ago on a clean one.

S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
Ivan Podkolzin wrote:
...a master friend came to me to change the cooler on the processor in mid-January, maybe he damaged something in the process, can the percent give out such garbage?
If he really damaged something in the process, most likely it would not work at all. As for the rest of the "damages" (if they really exist, and not invented) - talk with the "master". And it's even better to learn how to work with the computer's hardware yourself, so that you don't write something like this later!... ;)
...a game that is in the video, wildlands, I went through it all a year ago, right now I was thinking of replaying it, and then it didn't happen.
Is there absolute certainty (for example, tests in the benchmark, with all the graphic settings, then and now) that the ubiks did not change something in the graphics, for example, "cut" some of the settings so that there were fewer problems on weaker computers?
Example:
PS In general, it would not be bad to show all the graphic settings (like in my video), so as not to guess on which this happens. For example, how is "Quality Depth of Field" set? - can affect the display of objects in the distance.
Spoiler
Try turning it on / off with a full restart of the game so that the setting is surely applied.

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

Here is another not pleasant ripple

And here is a problem with rendering the range, so that there is an understanding of what I

mean PC config
I5 7400
Proc 3050 rtx Vidyaha
1tb hdd
16gb RAM, frequencies are different, but I tried to put 1 in different sockets, it didn’t help
Mother MSI pro vd plus MS-7a15
PSU at 650, aircool bronze cert

Vidyakh does not heat up above 65, and this is rarely under load, the operating temperature is 55-60
percent and does not rise above 50 at all.

S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
Ivan Podkolzin wrote:
Here's another not-so-pleasant ripple... there's a visible problem with drawing range
. - then it will look better!
Press the arrow on the right on each of the settings until it becomes inactive:
Spoiler

Make it like in my video, then it will be more pleasant to play. What's the point of setting high settings when 8 GB of video memory and vidyuhi performance should allow you to play on ultra? - the screenshot shows that ~ 2.5 GB of video memory is used.
Even on my own (with 4 GB), I set almost the maximum speed, exceeding the limit. No blurring, anti-aliasing, and depth of field - everything else is on or at the maximum possible.

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

SonyK_2
yes probyval and ultra twisted, etc.
you understand such troubles even in the same borderlands 2 and headlights 4
I went through them before and there were no such problems.

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

Even bonanally look again at my vidos and watch any walkthrough from YouTube of this game =)
everything is beautiful there, both on medium graphics and on high and on ultra.........

P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
For the sake of experiment, he can install a different version of Windows or delve into the monitor settings.

Try changing the connection type, HDMI to DisplayPort or vice versa, the quality of the cable is also important, before changing the connection, disconnect the system unit and the monitor from the outlet.

I
Ivan Podkolzin 20.08.22

Pavel Rally
Yes, in general, he did all this.
cable hdmi hdmi
DP DP
even hdmi hdmi with firite rings bought and as thick as a hose
in the settings Monica has already rummaged through everything that is possible 10 times =)))))
as I wrote and changed the surge protector, and tried to connect Monique and PC to different sockets, not a filter, but sockets.
I checked the current in the sockets, well, you never know what the hell is not joking =)))

P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Ivan Podkolzin
Try NVIDIA's DSR technology instead of smoothing.