3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22 10:51 pm

Game impressions

Bomb game! If you liked the first part, then this one will definitely go. The Wild West, coupled with mysticism, an imbue plot and excellent optimization, make it possible to sit down for the game and go through it all at once)

12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderLondon2077 20.08.22

It's just that the downloads are very long.

1kg 20.08.22

The game turned out to be excellent in general, because it is difficult! For a long time, strategy tactics have not come to me, they have become too casual and relaxing, and this is not the task of strategic games, in my opinion. Here, the toughest mode immediately turned on - you have to really calculate every aspect: combinations of characters, skills, weapons, luck, how to make the most progress for each round, which character to pump at what moment, etc.
Literally every decision has a certain weight in the further passage.
Plus, the game does not have a horse price tag - a rare occurrence!
Fast downloads are too slow - yes, this is an unpleasant moment. Hope they fix it.

A
AngelV777 20.08.22

The first part seemed longer to me. By the way, I went through all the quests, vacuumed the whole map, but did not find a single joker. Has anyone found them?

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

AleksandrLondon2077
I figured out why the downloads are taking so long. This was the case in the first part of Company of Heroes. It's because of the saves. Yesterday I noticed that I have a huge list of saves, and when you choose any of them, the game starts loading this or that save for a very long time. I spent ten minutes deleting a huge list of saves. Left six. As a result, the game began to load very quickly👍

A
AlexanderLondon2077 20.08.22

Two minuses ruined the game for me (
There are a lot of downloads and they are long caps
Endless mobs in some missions

V
Vantor 20.08.22

What a fool came up with that there are 30 enemies on one map. At the same time, you are limited in heals, the same in bombs. At the same time, enemies can endlessly regenerate lives.

a
andy1051 20.08.22

The game itself is cool, if not for one thing. Having reached the kala kala, or replayed and went into the memory of the Finn ... I just demolished the game. Because the fights are extremely unbalanced. The meat is just stupidly rushing with a number and endless regen and xs what to do with it. And this is on an easy level. Why do this? I dont know. Apparently the game was made by dark souls fans, but they have already begun to play with their supposedly difficult games. There seems to be both lore and a plot, but the battles ... I stupidly demolished it. Well, at least torrent edition, it's not a pity.
In the general game, a total rebalancing is needed, otherwise it is the lot of a couple of trio of costs.

j
jock 39 03.09.22

Norm game, went more than the first part
Minuses-difficulty, even on a light overcomplicated came out.
There is no pumping, there are cards, but their location and number are so random ...

But in general, against the background of the city ... coming out now, it’s quite good! I’m going on easy, then I will suffer on high)

j
jock 39 03.09.22

AngelV777
found everything but them!
but, I didn’t do all the side ones, like killing 10 opponents with ricochets , it’s
possible if you go with a vacuum cleaner, they will give it as a reward

P
Phoenix-Volturi 03.09.22

Great game, good tactics, very atmospheric. But there are a couple of downsides. Too many downloads, I can’t judge their duration, no SSD. And the second chapter seemed to me too long, in terms of continuous battles.

x
xmenni 21.10.22

Something I'm afraid to play in the second part, after I terribly disliked the first one due to the fact that there is a little offshoot from the plot and the game stupidly turns into a meat grinder and thoughtless murder of everyone and everyone!

g
gluks1 20.01.23

From the first part, they took the idea of ​​​​collecting card combinations from a member of the detachment (extremely simplifying)
And also the name and entourage.
Other than that, it's a different game.

The mechanics of luck in the first part was in the first place, luck played the role of armor, but here it is spent on a chance to hit, and became secondary.
The extra turn mechanic is a central innovation that requires completely different tactics than in the first part.
The mechanics of dealing critical damage (a third of character perks and item stats are related to the chance or crit rate) is an epic fail, as for tactics.
Because now it is necessary to plan far ahead, who, how much and to whom will inflict damage with an accuracy of 1xp, and the dropped crit violates all calculations.
And if you do not plan, then turn-based tactics becomes a turn-based shooter.
Judging by the fact that some of the passives are tied to the fact that a squad member died - the developers wanted this) But it's still impossible to play a shooter on high difficulty, there are too few ways to restore health.

In general, the second part has become very casual.
And although the game has interesting features, as well as horses and trains), it will not be remembered by connoisseurs of tactics.