3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 20.08.22 11:33 pm

How do you like the new website redesign?

somehow not so good for me
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 20.08.22

I zoomed in to 200% and there was zero change, except for flattened pictures. Just the area of ​​advertising was increased, and the rest was reduced - the whole redesign.

S
Salyarych 20.08.22

Due to ad blockers, 40% of the site is gray space. How do you ask the new redesign? Gray and sad. I have a wide screen, the central area has become smaller, the gray space has become more (where the ads should be). So I will say that the site looks worse and worse on wide monitors.

j
jax-baron 20.08.22

agula98 became
very ill.

h
hello 20.08.22

heh, heh ... in the light of recent events, any deterioration should be taken positively - the main thing is that there is no nuclear war ... for now

L
Lvinomord 20.08.22

Maybe I'm a retrograde, but I liked the old design of the site more;)
Spoiler

T
TuzikZloy 20.08.22

advertising takes up almost half of the screen, everything is shifted to the right. Spoiler
_

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.08.22

great - the half-screen is now empty space.
Z.Y. The people who came up with this - do not stop, there is not always something to read here - so at least you can laugh at your ideas!

S
Salyarych 20.08.22

How this site looks on a widescreen monitor using an ad blocker. Zoom is not used. Approximately 65-70% of the entire visible part of the site is given over to advertising. It's a shame! Otherwise, you can not say about the innovation.

And here's how the site will look like with the next update... Sarcasm.

Everything goes towards it. Insertion of a frame from the movie "Ready Player One".

If the site continues to turn into an advertising dump, then users will simply go to other resources. And then there will be no one to show ads. Please take this into account.

b
barbarian 20.08.22

There is a lot of red on top, the eyes get tired. There used to be more grey.

V
Vindicare 20.08.22

I just swapped everything from left to right. The news column and forum have moved to the right, and everything that was on the right (ads, gallery, etc.) is now on the left.
To say it's not convenient is an understatement. How to return as it was? On all sites, the binding of the main block goes to the right side, why did you need to contrive?

A
Airvin 20.08.22

Terribly annoying that everything moved to the right.
That is, the text, pictures are all located to the right of the center due to the huge block of ads. And it would be spitting on these ads, but because of such asymmetry, there is no desire to use the site.

h
hello 20.08.22

heh, heh ... and I already thought that it couldn't be worse

S
SevDelta 20.08.22

Everything is for the left, the right is no longer in fashion ..

B
BDmitriy 20.08.22

The design is new, but the notifications from the forum and the history of comments from the forum still do not plow

Y
Yahychkvash 20.08.22

Like earth.

>There should be ads here, but you can't see them. Please disable your ad blocker.
Yes, that's why I have a blocker.

a
airstorm 20.08.22

Starting from September 2019, absolutely all design changes are for the worse!!!
Fortunately, with the help of ad blockers, you can completely rid the site of the tiled interface. However, now, after the blockers weed out all the slag, this remains:
Spoiler

x
xasthar 20.08.22

Yummy. However, as always

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Letters in a column

Normalizes after page reload

M
Memphis 20.08.22

you can use xStyle extension and content alignment settings:
Spoiler/* Post Division */