3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 20.08.22 11:33 pm

How do you like the new website redesign?

somehow not so good for me
34 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko okami 20.08.22

The new design is the same eggs only from a different mother hen. A couple of months will pass people and get used to it.

o
opoit1213 03.09.22

I got it. A little weird, but overall ok

k
kurskiy 03.09.22

In general, it's ok, but I liked the old design better.

D
Demotan 03.09.22

I also liked it much better before. now more ads less content

c
caligo 03.09.22

Since I haven’t been to the site for a long time, it’s impossible to compare with the old version of the site)
But for example, if we compare it with DTF, I like the design of the playground site more. How the forums are made and how the comments are made under the news. answered and where what branch.
But about the functionality, I don’t understand if this is how it should be or not?
I answered you in the comments, I received a notification who answered. Click on the notification and you will be redirected to the news where you were answered.
But it doesn’t take you to the answer itself, but simply to the thread and you look for the branch and the opponent’s answer. Isn't that convenient, or is that how it's supposed to work?
It's not clear how the activity works, I go to my profile / forum / but it's empty.
And I created a topic on the forum or answered on the forum, that is, in the activity in the forum section, it should be empty or not?
And why not do a search on the forum, as it is done on 4 pda, so as not to rivet unnecessary topics?
I went to the game forum and found the topic that you need or didn’t find it.)
The central search on the site is not convenient in this regard.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.10.22

Terrible. What did they turn the site into? A year ago it was still more or less...
but in 2007 it was even better

. Or so. Here you can see that earlier on the game forums there were so-called CAPS. A long horizontal picture with the name of the game in the center. I made a few pieces myself for some forums. They were removed a long time ago, for more than a year now:

hello wrote:
and I already thought that it couldn’t be worse
100% )

M
Mel Shlemming 04.10.22

Through a smartphone, it is generally not possible to sit on the site. Chrome doesn't turn off fucking ads. You go somewhere - and right there a video ad pops up from the bottom.

M
Manhunt1908 04.10.22

So what about forum notifications)?

S
SonyK_2 04.10.22

I'm Batman
I'm Batman wrote:
... what about forum notifications)?
Since last November, my activity and notifications on the forums have stopped working:
Spoiler They
still can’t (or don’t want to) ... :(

C
Coronavirus 04.10.22

SonyK_2
Taking into account recent "gathering" events, you are not entirely accurate, sir.
SonyK_2 wrote: They
still can't do it
This was true for the first six months.
SonyK_2 wrote:
(or don't want to)... :(
This was relevant until the fall of this year.
Since mid-September 2022, everything is easier: and now there is no one to do it.
After all, whoever has not put on clothes of protective colors has already left the borders of the country
Z.Y By the way, the last comment on your screenshot horrified me :( A year has passed, but I didn’t notice. As if I wrote yesterday.

c
caligo 04.10.22

Manhunt1908
So what about forum notifications)?
So should this notification work or shouldn't it? If it should, then it feels like it is not being repaired on purpose so that there would be more clicks of transitions on the site.
SonyK_2
Since November last year, my activity and notifications on the forums have stopped working: Wow
) maybe then they just don't know how. Yes, and apparently the main topic of the site is news, opinions, humor. Advertising.

S
SonyK_2 04.10.22

Caligo
Caligo wrote:
So should this notification work or shouldn't it? ...
It used to work, so it should work for good.
... If it should, then it feels like it is not being repaired on purpose so that there would be more clicks of transitions on the site ...
I don’t see the connection - if there are fewer notifications about replies to user posts in the activity, not everyone will specifically look for what they wrote in order to see what they answered him. Less replies = less activity. Or how?
... maybe then they just don't know how ...
Only they can answer such questions. Until November 2021, they somehow knew how, what happened then is a question.
...apparently the main topic of the site is news, opinions, humor. Advertising.
I won’t speak for others, I myself read interesting news and look through opinions (humor is rare), if I have time, I answer on the forum. As for advertising - who really wants to, will find ways to avoid it.

g
gtaman 25.10.22

I went to look at the ad, and then some forum ...

M
Manhunt1908 25.10.22

Forum "awaiting" notifications by forums