3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 20.08.22 11:54 pm

WiiU Owners Club

A month later, another console of the Nintendo line and a follower of the Wii - Wii U goes on sale.

First presentation - E3 2011

I propose to discuss this console here and conduct a census of owners.
39 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 20.08.22

When Bayonetta 2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate come out in Europe (and wii has regional restrictions like xbox), then I'll probably join the WiiU Owners Club.
And so far, nothing particularly necessary has been shown / announced. Although you can play zombie Yu, of course, but this is not something for which I would buy Wii Yu.

L
Lex2156 20.08.22

I seriously thought about buying this console, tell me the game is worth the candle? It’s just that the last time I had a console was already in 2001, the first Sony, now I wanted something new, I watched videos, read reviews, and now I’m thinking about taking it or not?

T

Lex2156
say the game is worth the candle
If only you are interested in certain titles that will appear or may appear on it.
Taking it as the main and only console is dangerous. After the release of the new box and curling iron, if they again turn out to be much more powerful than Wii, the developers can score on Wii, as it was with Wii (there is very little multiplatform on Wii that was released on PS3, Xbox and PC).

L
Lex2156 20.08.22

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
Thank you, But how long to wait for new xbox. and ps. Yes, and I think the prices for them will be considerable And then the console is ready. The sane price seems to be, the same vita with 3g without just a tag is almost worth it. Well, zombies and of course Ryman were very interested. Actually, I don't know. ))) And what about the prices of games? And I understand they will be in Russian? What did Nintendo not have before?

A
Anderby 20.08.22

>But how long to wait for the new xbox. and ps.

A year and a half, two at the most. PS4 release is predicted in late 2013, Xbox 720 - in mid-2014.

L
Lex2156 20.08.22

Anderby
Well, these are just rumors)) But will you take Yushka yourself? )

A
Anderby 20.08.22

>Well, these are just rumors)) And you yourself will take Yushka? )

Not yet.

T

Lex2156
Nintendo has always pissed our market, not paying attention to it. With Wii Yu, the situation does not seem to change, so I do not see the prerequisites for translating games.

A
Anderby 20.08.22

>With Wee Yu, the situation does not seem to change, so I do not see the prerequisites for the translation of games.

For 3DS, games are translated. Not much, of course, but officially.

L
Lex2156 20.08.22

Here you have not quite correct information, Nintendo seems to have firmly taken over our country with the release of Wii U. I read somewhere that now all games will be, well, or almost all will be translated into Russian, plus they opened their own website called the world of Nintendo, where you can order everything for the company's products with free shipping, well, their online store eShop is also on Russian will be more. So, like this.

A
Anderby 20.08.22

WiiU, by the way, is already available in Russia. At a very democratic price.

M
Mr.Rom 20.08.22

But there is a Russian (or Russian) version of the Wii U.

x
xDrak 20.08.22

And in general, piracy of this Wii U is predicted? Somehow I don’t really want to pay money for a game that you will complete in a maximum of a month, and then you will forget about it altogether. It's better to flash it and download games from the Internet for your pleasure))

A
Anderby 20.08.22

>In general, this Wii U is predicted to be piracy?

At the moment, you can run a virtual Wii, and everything else (only adapted) is already in it - games, emulators, launchers.

T

PS4 is next.

A
Anderby 20.08.22

Filled everything with saliva.

What game did you start?

T

Anderby
The choice is not rich. Included was Nintendolands, which I did not even run. And I ordered a wonderful 101 from platinums.
I thought to take monster hunter 3, but I'm too lazy to zadrotit something. If I had survived from Nogamez, of course, I could have taken another zombie. But there is no nozameza, so it will collect dust for the time being.

Still I would not refuse the recently released Zelda windwalker xd, BUT these nintendozhid sell a 10-year-old HD-fiction for 2000 rubles,
when all HD-fictions are cheaper and at the same time they are collections of 2-3 games. In general, when the price drops to less than 1000 r, I'll take it.

The gamepad turned out to be surprisingly convenient, albeit healthy (the size of the console itself). Even spend 2000 r. I didn’t want to use a pro-gamepad, although I planned to take it right away.

A
Anderby 20.08.22

I decided to take a white one, I’m tormented to look for accessories of the corresponding color with black.

S
ScaryZerGG 20.08.22

That's how, there is a club of Wii Yu owners on Pg)))

P
Palutena 20.08.22

add a nickname to the discane myivers, otherwise there are few friends)