3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 21.08.22 12:04 am

Does the PC case affect anything?

I'm building a new pc. Does the hull affect anything? All these backlights didn’t fit me, I want the most common one with slots for 3 fans, is there any point in overpaying?
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 21.08.22

Eclair_93
For airflow, for ease of placement of components.

M
Marsj 21.08.22

Take the case with an upper outlet of the hot stream, in addition to through blowing, in order to avoid a steam room inside the case. And pay attention to dust filters.

E
Eclair_93 21.08.22

Marsj
Options to advise is? On 12400f + rtx 2080.

T
Thief Pirate 21.08.22

If there are no animals in the house, then just remove both side covers, and here you have minus 5-10 degrees. and the case take the cheapest but not small.

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.08.22

Thief Piratych
dust will sit down, and passive cooling on the motherboard is not blown. Xs, like MP - and old vidyahi with passive burned with a bang on an open stand without airflow.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.08.22

Eclair_93
In some you can insert a drive, in some you can't. If my PC works 1200 hours a year, then, subject to all conditions of detention, it should be enough for the rest of my life. But this is just a theory. In my system unit, the PSU is on top, and its temperatures are not monitored

X
X_ray_83 21.08.22

Eclair_93
In Win 805 take this beauty)))

M
MunchkiN 616 21.08.22

depends on the thermal power of the system. For normal pitch, it doesn't make much difference. can be assembled into a blank stamping kopuz in 2005, or it can be assembled into a modern blown mesh. the difference will be slightly in temperature within 10 degrees and the amount of coarse and fine dust. fine dust in a deaf case will be filled with large, not especially.
and the cases also have a motherboard size, a size for the length of the video card, the height of the coolers and the number of disks 3.5, which seems important to me.
so I think it makes no sense to overpay except for the aesthetic. well, I'm used to hot powerful pitches and turbine video cards, so I intuitively strive for a pipe with 2-3 12 cm fans in the open front without glass and 1 behind, and the same one with the top power supply, it is desirable that it also works for blowing. and the rest to be closed.

T
Thief Pirate 21.08.22

Sweety_Mustard
Oh yes, but dust will not be sucked through the turntables. The main thing is to put all the turntables on blowing out and don’t put one on blowing in, otherwise it will suck in dust like a vacuum cleaner.

l
lapwing mouse 21.08.22

Thief Piratych
As a result, he will have an oven. I remember I did such an experiment) You always need fresh air in the computer and the correct circulation of the air flow. And so that the computer does not suck in dust, filters for fans are sold. With the right airflow, I got 15C less tempo.

w
wolfram carbide 21.08.22

You take 2 turntables at 140 in front for blowing in, one for blowing out in the back, the anthers are filtered on the blowing in, excess pressure prevents dust from sucking through the rest of the holes. Filters are removed, washed under the tap, clean inside.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 21.08.22

I have 3 120k for blowing in and 1 120k for blowing out in my case. Everything is at normal temperatures. From above there is still room for 3,120k or 2,140k, but will it be profitable to bet them?