3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KretOFF 21.11.19 02:50 am

Triathlon and race (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Off-road racing only 6(4 motorcycles and 2 trucks), but I was only 4(3 motorcycle and 1 truck) the other 2 can't find. Pliz tell me what to do, and it is very disappointing, was 99.5% and stuck.
34 Comments
Sort by:
k
koles47 21.11.19

kret228
there is a race for Franklin they at a certain time,on a night like asks you on the map somewhere in the region of grove street.

K
KretOFF 21.11.19

koles47
for Franklin I was all, I need ones which are on the road

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 21.11.19

A few questions:
Endurance doesn't end at the 3rd stage of the triathlon and it is very long (Cycling), never made it to the end, for the 28 minutes was traveling, decided to leave, in order not to go crazy. As it should be?
Why, after racing a motorcycle or truck, check on the marks card is worth, but says that no medal?

k
koles47 21.11.19

Jeka996
I'm on the third race out of your fucking mind,but in 28 minutes had passed.

F
Frost_47 21.11.19

By the way, Yes, how to get 3 race triathlon? And me too, a blue bar with the inscription of endurance, not decreasing. As it should be?

R
RevIO2RUS 21.11.19

When you pump endurance to the max, a blue bar ceases to decrease.

F
Frost_47 21.11.19

RevIO2RUS
Thank you, now everything is clear.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 21.11.19

I personally took the third triathlon in a few times, just rest paused, and for a half hour fingers were swollen from buttons)

n
nevus7 21.11.19

And the single is racing cars?

B
BergoVic 21.11.19

nevus7
Yes, the city has 4 or 5 race cars, 1 motorbike.
They are all available only at night, the prize for winning from 3 to 6 thousand.
There are still race off-road in the woods on bikes and ATVs.
There is a race on boats and yachts, there is a race on a jetski, triatlonu.
Their single is very small, so in multi you kidding me how many routes.
Yet and its already very soon will allow you to create waypoints.

O
Overheat 21.11.19

Yeah, long games, nothing infuriated, as this triathlon. Especially the point that when riding a bike as if you're not digging the button - two-three bots still overtake (although going not hunched over and pedaling slower). In one of the attempts fell at the end of the Cycling stage, hitting a passer-by, so he attacked me, were not allowed to sit on the bike, and hitting him was impossible - button strike included the view from the helicopter.

N
NIKO339 21.11.19

I passed all the races (off-road motorcycles) with 1 place but on the map when you hover over the race said that no medals, how to obtain them is unclear.

S
Sergi0 21.11.19

after off-road racing Trevor gave racing suit, how to make a costume of Ironman triathlete? three races of the triathlon was held, nothing. and after the end of the story gave all the costumes which were of an Ironman triathlete is not given

B
Brain Explosion 21.11.19

Such a problem:When I press down(the button shift characters) about Franklin is the number 1 hangs 1 mission,and not a single Missy for him.What to do?

Y
Yomka 21.11.19

does not fulfill one secondary. I have, of Franklin, was not made job from a friend of drug addicts. called her and destroyed the number 1 :)
flip through the contacts.

X
Xrace 21.11.19

After passing the motorcycle racing deserves a medal, but when you hover over the race on the map says that [no medals]

X
Xrace 21.11.19

B
BestRaccoon 21.11.19

Same problem, license (Steam)

F
FFFREDDD 21.11.19

as far as I know, this means that for this race, the medals are not given...

A
Artem Monastyrnyy 21.11.19

PLIZ HELP PASS THE OFF-ROAD RACE ON THE 1ST PLACE AND WHEN YOU HOVER OVER THE MAP WRITES MEDALS NO WHAT TO DO?