3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KretOFF 21.11.19 02:50 am

Triathlon and race (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Off-road racing only 6(4 motorcycles and 2 trucks), but I was only 4(3 motorcycle and 1 truck) the other 2 can't find. Pliz tell me what to do, and it is very disappointing, was 99.5% and stuck.
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
shren 21.11.19

In General,why I'm writing this....sometimes there are questions which are as follows: I went through all the off-road racing,I have the words [no medals],and in the section of Hobbies and entertainment, I have completed 41 out of 42,they say,what to do? To solve this problem,you need to see whether all completed the race on the cars in the city of Los Santos,as they can only go at night and during the day they are not marked on the map.Directly after the race in Los Santos at night you can complete the game 100 %,and about [no medals] forget about off-road racing too.If you have them all gone,Forget about them,just go through all the races that appear in night time in BOS and they observed only a night flag as usual.

S
SkyraX 21.11.19

in short was a 2 night street racing with Franklin,for in game time it took more than 2 weeks a new race on the night of Hao does not appear,you know what next needs to be at the airport,but when it will appear???

M
MrRiddler 21.11.19

SkyraX
What exactly is Hao?
Go through the storyline,then pass side.

D
D4emon712 21.11.19

SkyraX
probably, as you progress through the story will place the call

S
SkyraX 21.11.19

D4emon712
The plot is fully completed,the total passage of 99.3% to 100% I miss those 4 races,what are they doing

MrRiddler
Story over,now dorohoju side

Can someone help why is certainly nepaulese 3rd race which should be at the airport?

M
Mark2Grande 21.11.19

will appear, we have to wait

S
SkyraX 21.11.19

Mark2Grande
how much? the plot is long time passed, after the last street race was held on the playing time more than 3 weeks.
PS. lol,after nearly a month of game time went by taxi to order and at last appeared the race was immediately cancelled the order,dropped everything and drove to the race))

r
raspberry666 21.11.19

The first two completed the race and are marked on the map, the airport doesn't open after playing a week. Someone wrote with a problem that the race was opened after only a month. This is a problem and the pirates really need to wait a month?

N
Neytrons 21.11.19

Not opening the race airport (pirates)

A
Alhazur Baydarov 21.11.19

I realized, this cant piratok that cut for example I have no Chicks in strip clubs, it's like 4 parts on pirates TV didn't work and the radio was not

r
raspberry666 21.11.19

Yes, indeed. Missed 5 weeks and the race opened.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 21.11.19

Alkhazur Baydarov
Only a few times across the curves of the Assembly.

p
pyroshi 21.11.19

Hi! I understand that was the big time, but I ran into this problem and found a solution. Do everything in order and you should receive a message from Hao.1) Call a taxi, politely ask the driver to get off and perform 1 the mission of the taxi driver.2) After the completion of the mission of the taxi driver looking for any random event that can be for any character (this information is on the Internet). Walk over Franklin!3) the Last step will be to work 1 time for a tow truck and take one car to the penalty Parking.Everything after that should come an invitation for a race! Good luck!

L
LimeTriangulum 19.01.22

I'm probably the only one who passed all 3 triathlons the first time (only 3 attempts and 1 place) (the player who completed the 30-minute triathlon in 8 seconds is also infuriating, probably a cheater ...)