3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1jo0 21.08.22 11:01 pm

After replacing the video card, loading in games has become longer.

Hello everyone, I changed my 550Ti to 1660Super with aliexpress. But loading in the same Dmc4 became a few seconds longer with the same graphics settings. The drivers are the latest version 516.59. Games were launched with Hdd
Other components:
1. Ryzen 5 2600
2.16 GB RAM 2600Hz
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 21.08.22

N1jo0
The video card does not affect the download speed of games in any way!

M
MegaHren 21.08.22

N1jo0
And where does the vidyakh? Replace HDD with SSD and you will be happy!

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.08.22

N1jo0
You haven't run RDR2 and Horizon from HDD yet

N
N1jo0 21.08.22

MegaHren
Yes, I understand, but the problem appeared specifically after changing the map

01001000 01101001 21.08.22

N1jo0
What's the problem?
N1jo0 wrote:
But loading in the same Dmc4 became a few seconds longer with the same graphics settings.
These seconds that you are sitting here, it will have time to load a hundred times. The problem here is the HDD, which should have been replaced by an SSD for a long time in any gaming PC, buy yourself 480 gigs for 2856r. During registration.
Spoiler
Or try to defragment (arrange the files on the shelves), or remove the excess, with the growth of data on the disk, the speed drops (I don’t know if it will help or not). But a couple of seconds - how did you figure it out, do you sit with a stopwatch every time? What for?

N
N1jo0 21.08.22

01001000 01101001
So the thing is that it's only there for a couple of seconds, in other games for a few minutes, in the same rainbow, for example, it happened immediately after changing the card. I am aware that it does not affect anything here, but my hard drive could not start dying immediately after the update

N
N1jo0 21.08.22

MOUSE lapwing
I'll try

l
lapwing mouse 21.08.22

N1jo0
If it's not difficult to make a video with msi afterburner indicators. And do not forget to completely clean the dravihi through the Display Driver Uninstaller. Or manually remove the garbage through the registry. But better through Display Driver Uninstaller.

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Can you please not act out a young illiterate fool? At least one day does not gouge in the eyes, do not contradict yourself, do not lie to people. For at least one day, be a good boy and not go where you don’t understand. He did not give a single piece of advice, but again he disgraced himself.
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote: Ssd
helps a lot in loading the game itself and loading the save . O miracle! at least it sounded like something! It can't be... N1jo0 You didn't talk about other games - that's just one. and TWO - the video card does not affect the download speed in any way. N1jo0 wrote: but my hard drive couldn't start dying right after the update

How did you check it? And why did you decide? crystaldiskinfo to help. Post full PC specs. And the advice to solve the problem has already been given to you.

N1jo0
What can you do and check. The video card is not a part of it, but what you describe is more like, nevertheless, changing the graphics settings.
- Medium, high and ultra texture settings greatly affect the game. In fact, every option that needs to load something into the video memory, such as shadows, landscapes, water, will affect the load time. Before, your card could only load 1 GB of VRAM data, but now there is 6 GB. And if the game could call for a shortage of RAM, now all the data can be directly in the video memory, which will take more time.
This is the only thing that comes to mind so far.

MOUSE lapwing
Hey, are you poking in the eye again? Where is the hysteria and tears of noname?
N1jo0 wrote:
1660Super with aliexpress
Urgently, Boozer, tell us about scammers with aliexpress! That the video card didn't actually arrive. Which is exactly why he didn’t actually launch any game at all.

I DID NOT HAVE TO WAKE UP, AND I ALREADY DISHARED IT TWICE - you also articulated DDR4 with DDR5 there, but you asked about the disk, old man (no, three times, there is a video card with Ali). Don't you think it's better not to come here at all. You break the bottom.

l
lapwing mouse 21.08.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
- Medium, high and ultra texture settings greatly affect the game.
What the hell did you write? Do you even know what game he's talking about? Have you even played it? Check out her issue, rainbow from the Carol clan. Miningist, damn it))) It should fly on all computers.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Hey, are you eyeballing? Where is the hysteria and tears of noname?
You're hammering into the statter world, like. "Connoisseur"
SpoilerDid you already trot in the Saint-Denis thread before Denchik and I leaked you from there? What are you climbing here? What does the nonsense about gestures have to do with it, when the guy makes it clear that the problem arose after changing the map? Let him install the old card, remove the drivers completely and make a comparison. It seems that the card was taken by a mining one. In principle, what else can you expect from alishka.

l
lapwing mouse 21.08.22

01001000 01101001
SpoilerYou have already taken your calloful 3070ti, which you have to do downvolt, and with it you have troubles in the same Farik 3. Well done, bravo, five points. But dёёёёёёёёsevo on the price tag.
Rainbow raccoon again started his song about the main thing. You would learn to play chess in order to think ahead) You will never ask or even think how a person who bought, for example, a card will sell it with a fake guarantee from your sharashka office Ali) Especially, I mean expensive top cards. A smart person will come to buy a card, but what will the guy tell him that there is no guarantee, but there is only nonsense with alik? And, if something happens in the hardware, then the buyer, where will he send it, how long will he have to wait, or maybe he needs a computer not only for games, but also for work as quickly as possible? And do not play waiting until they send a new working kit, so even if they send it, and not a brick in return. Go work, beggar woman, to buy cards in normal stores, and not from distant lands of Morder. If I listened to you then gaskets for vidyahi would still work))) You bought your pissing KALLORFUL and got hard statters in the old Farik 3 - well, prooooosto the height of professionalism. Raduzhny, where did you crawl out so insane, or do mushrooms act like that? You write up to a fig of water, and you understand the essence of sales as if there were water under liters))) And the kopron head also calls me an alcoholic. This alcoholic, both in chess and in real life, will lower you in front of the entire council of gamers in a matter of seconds, balabol. I always knew that people who talk a lot, especially men, are just those in whom the essence of the female foundation is laid. After all, women are by nature talkative, but men are not. To go on reconnaissance with you, it is tantamount to immediately surrender to the enemy, the rainbow offspring of balabolism. The dude, who has never held a soldering iron in his hands, gives advice on recommendations from YouTube, Wikipedia and marketing trends! Rzhu - I can’t) Kid, it’s time to crawl out of kindergarten and think with your own head, and not with the principles of the majority.