3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Punks_not_dead71 21.08.22 11:16 pm

Comparison of two PC builds

I was lucky, so I suddenly turned up to get the missing amount for the PC assembly. Budget 133k. I have two assemblies from two friends and each rubs his own. I'd like to know which one is better and why
1.https
://www.dns-shop.ru/custompc/user-pc/configuration/d47dfb826a7c8362/ -pc/configuration/27bc05101903052a/
4 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 21.08.22

Punks_not_dead71
Spoiler The first assembly looks the most adequate. Plus 3070 Ti (it is more powerful than 3060TI). By the way, check the savings megamarket, there it was less than 60 thousand, if possible. Or look at the online trade, prices are lower there.
Spoiler
1. Look at this:
Spoiler
A set of motherboard and processor from a trusted seller. OR reconsider on 12100F + B660M, because collecting junk is irrelevant to yourself. By the way, I recently ordered:
Spoiler
2. Also review the RAM, preferably with a set of 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial Balistics or Asgard 3600 C14 for Samsung b-die. Otherwise, A-Data XPG GAMMIX D20 3600 with 18-22-22 timings appeared on the same day.
Yet:
OR green planks ddr4 Hynix D die Hynix DJR, great chasing:
Spoiler
In general, try to avoid this kingston.
3. Well, the body, brother, what's the matter? Can't it be better? For example AeroCool Aero One Frost / eclipse.
4. Consider the cooler on the CPU - Gammax 400EX.

Why the second is worse, I explain why it’s not even worth remembering.
Spoiler - GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC - BOTTOM! Even four times. The first is disgusting cooling, three heat pipes of small diameter without an adequate contact pad, and there is a micro-plate in the memory (simple horror). Three screws won't save her. Even Gaming X has better temperature readings with two screws. The second is a gigabyte, they only have more or less an aurus master. Third - IT IS WEAKER THAN 3070Ti. For gaming assembly vidyuha matters more than the percentage. And in the end, the fourth - 3060Ti without a guarantee is not worth taking, but this is not really a problem here, and it’s not clear if the manufacturer fixed the problem of high voltage on hynixes, I don’t know, but I would avoid buying it. He poured his.
BUT! Keep in mind, oddly enough, it's better than the 3060TI's dual fires - that's the bottom that hit unequivocally, and if you choose between them - the giga and the dual fires, then the giga will win on the recommendation.
- Crucial BX500. A very hot SSD, partly due to the implementation of the enclosure, as far as I remember. Even Kingston, I ordered the same for myself for 480GB, it would be better.
- Otherwise, be patient. The body is still a question, the muzzle should be taken more open. Well, again, the 10 series of Intel, when it is possible better and cheaper.
BY THE WAY! Kingston SA400S37 /480 Gb/ 2.5"/Sata III [SA400S37/480G]! Take it while you have it for that kind of money, it's just a gift. Wildberry seller, 3 years warranty. There shouldn't be any problems.
Spoiler
It's much more expensive in CSN.
You can also see Deepcool DQ750ST Quanta 750W ATX Gold Power Supply
It's cheaper and just as normal.
Spoiler
Otherwise, 5600 + B550M bazooka / MORTAR with aliexpress would be much better than this 10400F. Yes, even 12100F. I would take the 12100F only because of the more powerful core and the new 1700 platform. Well, what's the point of investing in weak cores and a dead platform.
If you do not disdain sellers with Avito, then Ronin-store, as an example (formerly Rachik) to help. A trusted seller, and some kind of Palit GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GAMEROCK for 60 thousand, would be better against the GamingPRO version. GameRock has moved, albeit a little, but the reference board. Plus two phases for the graphics core, 90 mm screws, dual bios, outputs for backlighting and lower temperatures, including a higher power limit, though ask them for a batch, you need this year, where the memory is cooled normally (a flaw recognized by the palette).
Otherwise, GamingPRO is also a good choice. Works on farms for glory. But hotter, downvolt shown, with manual setting. There are some available as well.
Spoiler
See also PC Logistics. The same avito. Bought from them too. Stands in the farm evga Geforce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB for 69500! Norm is everything. They have a worldwide guarantee. If anything, send to Germany. Best service attitude.
BY THE WAY! 5600 (without X it is cheaper, and the difference is negligible) you can order from aliexpress, and take the board in the same DNS - MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II / MSI B450-A PRO MAX / ASUS TUF GAMING B450-PLUS / MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX.
And of course look at the B450M from 5600. The same will be fine. The most budgetary and quite adequate board was GIGABYTE B450M S2H. There are many guides with it and videos from Dakar on overclocking.

+

Oh how!
Banned for chatting in a personal. Take the Techno-Kitchen group and build your computer there. And you don’t need to sit here and ask questions, few people can help you.
SSD take your kingston to wildberry, 3000 rubles each. for 480GB or OEM version of Samsung with Ali on 1Tb. SAMSUNG SSD M.2 PM981A or Samsung PM9A1. From a rated seller.

M
Max P 21.08.22

Punks_not_dead71
Both builds are useless due to outdated processors.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.08.22

At first glance, the assembly with the Intel Core i5-10600KF is better because for 126,590 versus 129,091 you get a more vigorous platform but at the cost of a weaker video card. the only thing about it I’m not sure and didn’t check if the motherboard is an overclocking one, so the processor with index K is indicated. if not, then it’s not, although the reference frequency of the processor is higher, so it will be faster in any case. it’s also worth noting a not very cotton block if this system is then apt for a video card in the future.
in its pitch with the Intel Core i5-10400F is more balanced and most likely it will now give more FPS in real graphics games, but it danced less in it even taking into account the possible expansion of memory up to 32GB. and in another pitch, you may have to invest more, although the difference between video cards is not so critical in terms of how quickly they age and in general. So then choose what you need more now and like it.
if I collected pitch, I would remove the ssd or think about ssd m2, depending on how much it costs there. I would have screwed a larger power supply with a class worse. like bronze instead of gold.

l
lapwing mouse 21.08.22

01001000 01101001
SpoilerAy yes raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa young man)))) You decided to create a bot and correspond with yourself in the knowledge of the computer, so that they would pay attention to you? Pour the mushrooms so that we, too, find ourselves in the world of rainbow unicorns))))))))) It’s clear from your bot’s ava alone who is who))))))

Spoiler