3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 03.09.22 09:31 pm

Turn off PC.

People tell me please, I'm sitting playing and suddenly the computer turns off, I did Aida 64 stress test, everything is fine, there is no overheating, what could be the matter? And how can I check if there are any programs? o (I clean dust regularly). Or lead on diagnostics? This was not the case before.
27 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Horse567
Depending on what they are responsible for, you need to look for the pinout of the legs, but this is on specialized services.

L
Lex one 03.09.22

Horse567
Just bend them gently back

H
Horse567 03.09.22

Lex-one
Yeah, "just kick it")))

H
Horse567 03.09.22

Lex-one
In general, today I took up straightening the legs on my mother, straightened everything, there weren’t many of them, launched it, and yesterday I saw only one memory bar, today I straightened everything, suffered of course, I start the computer with two memory sticks and everything works, so far nothing it didn’t turn off, I just don’t understand what it was, when I probably set the percent, so it bent, but not much, at the same time I smeared fresh thermal paste. And another question, I straightened my legs, what is fraught with later, or everything will work fine.

H
Horse567 03.09.22

Thanks everyone for the advice!!!

V
Vindicare 03.09.22

Horse567 wrote:
And another question, I straightened my legs, what is the risk in the future, or everything will work fine.
If it's not broken, then everything will work fine.

H
Horse567 03.09.22

Vindicare
There are no broken ones, thank you.