3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeeonChik 03.09.22 10:32 pm

Crashed on DX 12

On the Volcano it was normal to play, but the fps is lower and not more stable, on DX 12 it is better and the frametime is much higher and more stable. 2080 RTX EVGA Super Card
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
LOL01110111 03.09.22

LeeonChik
I have the same thing, and yesterday and in general everything was fine for a week, I went through missions on a vinsuit and started doing all the side effects right after the prologue. Today I turn it on, endless downloads, terrible lags, and on the volcano it crashes right away ... But I didn’t change a damn thing, the settings are still the same. Reboot didn't help. Updated the driver, everything is exactly crap. I had this when I loaded a save from dx11 to dx12, and a new game starts without lags ... Pechot.
In the settings disappeared: apply changes. And in general, some parameters do not change much.

T
TopPCGamer 03.09.22

LeeonChik
either crooked firewood or unstable video overclocking, on dx12 and volcano the game requires more video memory, 2080 has only 8GB, a lack of video memory can lead to crashes

l
lapwing mouse 03.09.22

On DX12 it plays much more stable and has zero crashes, unlike other APIs. There are no stats. Game on hdd.

L
LOL01110111 03.09.22

TopPCGamer
And why me? The game was going well, only today it started to crash. Moreover, the new game is still going on as normal, only I killed a lot of time for the execution of all the side effects, I’m reluctant to start again

K
Kartonkratos 03.09.22

TopPCGamer
Everything works fine for me, for example! on dx12 and tracing enabled, video card rtx 2070 super, and memory this game consumes a maximum of 5.5gb so it's not because of memory!