3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sauron_999 03.09.22 10:32 pm

Problems with RTX on 3060

People! Who has an rtx 3060 (not ti) video card, did anyone have glitches in rtx mode? Because I have terrible glitches and I stopped turning it on at all. The shadow is black as death, nothing is visible in the shadow, only the shiny reflective surfaces shine as much as it hurts the eyes. They shine in the shadows! Also in the shade, all faces are black, only teeth and eyes glow and hair generally burns! Like welding. 😊 At the same time, any light source is like a 1000 watt spotlight right in the eye. By car when the sun is not really possible to drive. Reflections... Also, all reflective surfaces shine in the dark like neon, and at the same time, reflections generally become better only in car windows. Everything else is blurred. Shadows... Everything is also very sad! It adds shadows, but they are all (added) slanting and shapeless, like a Siberian felt boot made of pixels. Here such hogwash was observed at whom?
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 03.09.22

Sauron_999
This often happened to me on the first patches. Luckily the devs fixed this bug. In any case, turn off the rays and there will be no such problems.

S
Sauron_999 03.09.22

Well, I actually did just that. 😊

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Sauron_999 scourge
training increases video memory consumption, so cards with a small buffer may have artifacts

K
Kartonkratos 03.09.22

Palych Rokov In
no way does video memory affect these artifacts during tracing, I personally have never had this happen with 8gb of video memory! it's just something with Windows or drivers.