3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Audience 04.09.22 09:21 pm

Game impressions

An old game, terrible graphics.. But a great storyline, the unique atmosphere of final fantasy do their job, the game is amazing. It is perceived without falsehood and in all seriousness. Dramatic plot, charismatic enemy and whining protagonist. Emotional game, perhaps even the best of the series. :3
14 Comments
Sort by:
789dm789 04.09.22

I put it on my mobile, it's good! I like it so far! and graph for mobile just right!

N
N.DF 04.09.22

This is a legendary game! There won't be any more.

A
Alex_RozZ 04.09.22

I went through it all several times ... Bizzardo Sephiroth is a mighty bastard)) One of my favorite games ... I played it on PSOne, and the discs are still preserved ... sometimes I play on the emulsion))

M
Manapx 04.09.22

Passed 3-4 times with Russian. translation and not. With a complete sweep of super bosses and not. It makes no sense to replay, but the story is beautiful.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 04.09.22

The best game that everyone should play. =)

A
Anderby 04.09.22

Best JRPG.

D
Dante_Rebellion 04.09.22

Yes, the plot is super, the story and the characters are cool. but at the expense of pumping and summons - 8 is still better. don't be offended)

L
Lexinton 04.09.22

Audience
Any suggestion how to improve the graph?
Does anyone know the location on the computer of the file with the settings of the created config.exe?

s
saa0891 04.09.22

One of the best parts of the Final Fantasy series, perhaps the only part that can compare with it is FF8.

The game has a unique system of magic (matter), a lot of interesting spells and combinations (an interesting pumping system, when the maximum level is reached, the matter is divided and we get another not pumped) and it is tightly connected with equipment and weapons, with certain combinations of weapons and equipment receives the properties of matter, different attacks and abilities, perhaps there are no more such unique combinations in more than one RPG.
The game has a very interesting plot and memorable characters, a lot of interesting bosses, there are unique bosses and in order to get to them and defeat them, you will have to make a lot of efforts, even grow and breed animals (chocobos), an interesting combat system.
Previously, I went through the game on the emulsion many times and wiped it to holes, I highly advise everyone who loves party RPGs, this is really one of the few unique games.

An updated version for PC has been released on Steam, unfortunately the game does not even have Russian subs, but I hope that they will make at least an amateur translation.

a
artemsberg 04.09.22

tell me who is in the subject, I here set out to go through all the finals starting from the first, can I do it on a PC?

A
Anderby 04.09.22

> tell me who is in the subject, I here set out to go through all the finals starting from the first, can I do it on a PC?

No.

k
kimchik 04.09.22

artemsberg
If all the parts, then only on a PC and it turns out that emulators have not yet been canceled
by Anderby
You need to justify your advice / answers, and not be misleading with your yes / no

S
Sinpro 04.09.22

Kimchik
several finals came out on PS3, there is no emulator for it, there
is no curling iron, there is no complete passage of all parts

p
pilot.bvs 04.09.22

How to deal with it?