3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 13.09.19 02:02 am

TOP 10: Your choice. The most memorable space ships

Hello! In fact, it is time for objevit the theme of the next TOP-10. Traditionally, February is usually selected most anticipated game of the coming of spring, but this time we decided to move away from this algorithm to avoid duplication. Now we are going to work on a completely different topic - space. The name of the next TOP 10 - the Most memorable spaceships in games. Games with space ships was a lot, so you will have plenty to choose from. Of course, the ranking can participate not only those ships that the player could directly control. Can be called such, which might occur in any event. Or those who were somehow involved in the plot. Just be warned: the space station and a stationary outer buildings (the Citadel from Mass Effect, Halo ring, for God's sake, the ISS from Modern Warfare 2, Single from CoD: Ghosts, Frarn VI - Moon 18 - Brutor Tribe Bureau of EVE Online in the standings just will not go). And here, for example, station Hyperion from Borderlands can step up because we certainly know that it is able to move within the galaxy.

Each user forums PlayGround.ru can offer one to three options. This should be done directly in this topic. Please select each of the options in bold and do not forget to specify the name of the game, from which it is derived. On February 15 we will count all nominations, will select the ten most popular and start voting to determine who is cooler. The voting will end the 25th of the month and in early March you will be able to see the results in our traditional material. Good luck!
234 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aven_xXx 13.09.19

1) The Normandy - Mass Effect 2
2) The Ishimura Of Dead Space 2
3) Black hawk down Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic 2

c
chegevara91 13.09.19

1) Normandy Seric Mass Effect
2) The Ishimura-Dead Space
3)Ship Of Saints-Saints Row 4

R
Rj Dgekson 13.09.19

1)Normandy SR-2
2)Hyperion ( Starcraft 2)
3) Anubis - Superheavy fighter of the Order (Freelancer)

g
ghost_warst 13.09.19

if top 100% win isamar

_
_DimiDroL_ 13.09.19

ghost_warst
win Normandy from Mass Effect)

w
wsa 13.09.19

ship from saynts row 4

R
ReKsSam 13.09.19

Open in a new tab

K
Kilmans 13.09.19

1 - Normandy SR-2 from Mass Effect 2.
2 - Hyperion from StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 13.09.19

1 Ishimura - dead space
Normandy 2 - mass effect
3 Reaper - mass effect

R
Razox 13.09.19

Police box Doctor Who T. A. R. D. I. S
Time was the game doctor, you can think to add.

N
Nighthawk Predator 13.09.19

Suddenly realized that the classroom space ships comes to mind is not so little, it is clear that the Normandy(in all her incarnations) wins, she got the most unforgettable experience and has the maximum interactivity(with the exception of kosmosimov and all EVEй online), the title of the darkest space traveler course for the USG Ishimura, but still want to remember and other interstellar charismatic design, in particular of course Dark Athena - Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - mechanical monster absorbing the ships together with the crew well, again, Mass Effektivste ship Protheans became slaves of the reapers who hit Normandy and was later it also destroyed. Well, if purely visual, then of course the Predatory Shadow of the Star of Force Unleashed, and the ships of the titans SoaSE Rebelion, class names unfortunately can not remember now.

r
ruslansatarov 13.09.19

TARDIS!!!!!!

U
Uillis 13.09.19

Immediately came to mind the Normandy SR-2 and the Ishimura.

M
Micr0 13.09.19

1. Ebon Hawk (Star Wars)
2. Ishimura (Dead space)
3. Hyperion (StarCraft)

C
Casperml 13.09.19

1) Ship Collectors (Mass Effect 2)

2) Normandy SR1 (Mass Effect)

3) Ishimura (Dead Space)

M
Mr.lordi.vs 13.09.19

Normandy SR2(Mass Effect 2, 3)

Normandy SR1(Mass Effect)

Ebon Hawk(SWKOTOR)

S
Syn Solnca 13.09.19

Immediately came to mind the Normandy SR-2 and the Ishimura. [2]

A
Aivur 13.09.19

Hyperion - starcraft.

s
silivanych 13.09.19

1.Guys, nobody remembers the game Freelancer and experimental ships of Nomads who were in New Berlin I believe. I then for 20 minutes freaked out when I saw them.
2.If you already took the freelancer, it is possible to call Hispania, which has not reached the sector of Sirius.
3.Well, Steve from spore.

l
lord veder123 13.09.19

starship of the Empire from star wars