3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 13.09.19 02:02 am

TOP 10: Your choice. The most memorable space ships

Hello! In fact, it is time for objevit the theme of the next TOP-10. Traditionally, February is usually selected most anticipated game of the coming of spring, but this time we decided to move away from this algorithm to avoid duplication. Now we are going to work on a completely different topic - space. The name of the next TOP 10 - the Most memorable spaceships in games. Games with space ships was a lot, so you will have plenty to choose from. Of course, the ranking can participate not only those ships that the player could directly control. Can be called such, which might occur in any event. Or those who were somehow involved in the plot. Just be warned: the space station and a stationary outer buildings (the Citadel from Mass Effect, Halo ring, for God's sake, the ISS from Modern Warfare 2, Single from CoD: Ghosts, Frarn VI - Moon 18 - Brutor Tribe Bureau of EVE Online in the standings just will not go). And here, for example, station Hyperion from Borderlands can step up because we certainly know that it is able to move within the galaxy.

Each user forums PlayGround.ru can offer one to three options. This should be done directly in this topic. Please select each of the options in bold and do not forget to specify the name of the game, from which it is derived. On February 15 we will count all nominations, will select the ten most popular and start voting to determine who is cooler. The voting will end the 25th of the month and in early March you will be able to see the results in our traditional material. Good luck!
234 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 13.09.19

1) Anubis is the Order of the Freelancer - aherenny thorn which is given on the cheap and with proper gear becomes nagibatorov in its class
2) Valkyrie of Reland from the same Freelancer - a ship I have been dreaming of for most of the game until I switched to Anubis.

And newpage probably don't even know what aherenoa game was freelancer, EEH, pichalka

Z
Zedrox 13.09.19

The Ranger corps of Space Rangers 2 :)

G
Grandshot 13.09.19

1)Millennium Falcon - STAR WARS
2)the USG Ishimura - DEAD SPACE
3)USS Sulaco - ALIENS

c
chel s pulemetom. 13.09.19

1)Normandy
2)Station Of Hyperion.
3)Ishimura

S
ShepardN7_15RUS 13.09.19

USG Ishimura
Normandy SR-2
Enterprise

T
TheGeth 13.09.19

The Reapers - Mass Effect
Ebony hawk - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

V
Vladimir Moroz 13.09.19

of course, the Normandy from Mass Effect

N
Naemnik 13.09.19

1) Ship Parkan - Parkan 2
2).Hannibal from Quake 4

r
requiemmm 13.09.19

Ebony hawk Textolite, EPTA. Or plywood, meaning the same. Ebony and ebony of the have in common only the color. It is black, black.

X
Xorras 13.09.19

requiemmm
Fucking perverts names... He Ebon Hawk, and not to translate. Point

C
COOL007 13.09.19

1) the USG Ishimura (Dead Space)
2) Normandy (Mass Effect)

C
Crysalis 13.09.19

Maklline66, I spent half an hour trying to remember the names of these ships. In General subscribe. Many systems I circled, looking for the Valkyrie. Anubis of course was handsome and strong, but is given at the end of the game, the nomads not panagiej. I remember there was another ship of some kind, maybe Titan called... don't remember. In General, I vote for these ships from legendary Freelancer)

N
Nepravilnoe_imya 13.09.19

1.Hannibal -- Q4
2.Ishimura -- DS
3.Space cruiser "Zeta" -- Fallout 3 (Mothership Zeta)

X
XxreddddxX 13.09.19

1.Space ship Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars universe
3. Hyperion from Star Craft 2
2. Black Hawk from SW : KoTOR

J
JackalSTV 13.09.19

1. Normandy Mass Effect 1-3
2. Ishimura Dead Space

A
Albo 13.09.19

Normandy - Mass Effect

[
[Inquisitor] 13.09.19

1) Anubis Order - Freelancer
2) Normandy - Mass Effect 1-3
3) Enterprise - Star Trek

Crysalis
The best ships were the Titan, Falcon, and sabre) I Remember after Anubis had long been saving for a Titan)

L
Lightman_R 13.09.19

Normandy SR2 -Mass Effect 2/3
Ishimura - Dead Space
Star Destroyer class Emperor - Star Wars: Empire at War

r
rOmAnTiKk77 13.09.19

Normandy SR-2 from Mass Effect

S
StormX07 13.09.19

pix.PlayGround.ru
Dark Athena" (Dark Athena) - a ship of mercenaries