3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonta 12.09.22 05:08 pm

When is the RTX 4080ti coming out? and is it worth the wait?

When is the RTX 4080ti coming out? and is it worth the wait? it's time to change the gaming computer, so I don't know whether to wait for the fourth series or take the third now, although there is nothing special to play
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TopPCGamer 12.09.22

leonta
Of course, it's worth waiting for 4080ti, but it's not a fact that they will be imported, and if they are, then at a crazy price due to a shortage

s
saa0891 12.09.22

leonta
If there is absolutely nowhere to put money, you can wait, only at the beginning there will be a shortage and an exorbitant price tag., and earlier all this settled down within 3-6 months (before the shortage of semiconductors) and given today's realities, all this will be much longer, especially since Ti won't come out right away.

k
kurskiy 12.09.22

Most likely, the RTX 4070, 4080 and 4090 will be released first. Judging by the 30xx series, then it’s worth waiting for the Ti version about six months (a little longer) after the release of the 40xx series. But with 100% accuracy, perhaps even Jensen Huang will not answer this question.

l
lapwing mouse 12.09.22

leonta
Do not take only at the start. Take it after three or four months, as it comes out. I remember at the start the jambs were from 2080ti. Therefore, take your time. And then the prices for it will settle down.

R
Razox 09.10.22

leonta
Another 4000 was not even officially announced, but are you already going to wait for 4080ti?) It's probably at least a year you need to wait for its release, but the release at horse price tags. Then another half a year until they become more adequate. And this is if there is no mining boom again for a year and a half. So if you are going to upgrade, take now 3000, tighter 3090ti for 120k. And play today. And in a year and a half, you can sell it, even if it’s for 60k, and it will go up to 4080ti. Something like this.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.22

I don’t know specifically 4080ti, but in general, it’s probably better to wait for 4xxx because the upper cards have more memory, which is critical for me for the yoke and graphics, and the 3000 has little memory except for 3090, which makes me seem generally unusable. also the 4th series is expected to be faster, but it will most likely be possible to buy it closer to the new year. I don't think they will come out in November. and specifically about the specification of ti, I do not know to talk about it.
in general, this is the logic in the world where special adventures take place.