3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fallen Ghost 04.10.22 10:40 pm

What is your last completed game? v.9

Past PartsWhat was your last game completed? v.1
What was your last completed game? v.2
What is your last completed game? v.3
What is your last completed game? v.4
What is your last completed game? v.5
What is your last completed game? v.6
What is your last completed game? v.7
What is your last completed game? v.8
86 Comments
Sort by:
_
_N7. 07.10.22

Assassins Creed Rogue

F
Fallen Ghost 21.10.22

Spoiler

r
requiemmm 21.10.22

Tales of Zestiria. Each game in this series is better than the last. Unfortunately, if we play in reverse order, we will have many discoveries, which can only be briefly said with obscene language. This product has a disgusting camera that likes to show the player a wall or a mammoth's ass, completely wooden controls, sometimes deciding to wait a second or two so that the mobs still smear the player around the arena, shameful game design that boils down to "according to the plot, I have nothing to say, go grindy 20-30 levels, because the final boss stupidly checks for dps" and "now run around the whole map again and collect all kinds of garbage." Separately, I would like to note the insanity with the blocking of PAID fast travel, if somewhere on the route there is at least one cutscene with two phrases of nonsense.
The artists didn’t bother either, the locations are either a huge empty field where they accumulated mobs from a lantern, or a narrow stone corridor without furnishings, again with a ton of mobs. In principle, many penny crafts are much shorter, but the quality is higher than this seemingly big game in the famous series. At some points, she clearly rushes like a donated mobile wanker, from which at the last moment they decided to make a single, in particular from the system for upgrading things.
You have 50 bonus skills, you need to knock out the item in which they are located in the order you need up to 10 times, for each item of each character, you can collect a combination of skills from these skills on another panel and get bonuses there ... voot, and spirits are responsible for the skills, hidden somewhere in the game world, and many cannot be found without a guide.
I don’t recommend it, unless you have a desire to test your willpower, but even then it’s better to go to other games, there’s nothing interesting here, or at least of high quality.

F
Fallen Ghost 21.10.22

M
Mr_Dude090 21.10.22

Ion Fury (PC);
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003/XEMU: Original Xbox Emulator for Windows);
Scorn (PC).

k
kuniliber 21.10.22

Dawn of War

B
BioGen 21.10.22

Assassin's Creed Unity

k
kurskiy 21.10.22

Broken Pieces

o
odalov4 21.10.22

Dermak (The Witcher) 2

k
kurskiy 21.10.22

Scorn

M
Mr_Dude090 21.10.22

Cultic: Chapter One (PC).

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 25.10.22

Necrosmith

P
Pirate_In_Law 25.10.22

Saints Row 2022 last month and SR3 after that. The hatred towards restarting is not justified by anything.

l
louishandersen 25.10.22

Half Life 2 - 3rd time, GTA SA - 6th time ))

s
saa0891 25.10.22

Terminator Resistance

Resident Evil 5

M
Mr_Dude090 29.10.22

UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PC).

P
Pecos_Bill 29.10.22

Resident Evil 4

x
xDangerxZonex 29.10.22

I don't even remember)

M
Mr_Dude090 16.11.22

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (2006/XEMU: Original Xbox Emulator for Windows).

M
Manhunt1908 16.11.22

alien. IIsolation
AVP 2010
Bulletstorm