3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 04.10.22 10:40 pm

Is Bill really dead?

It seems like everyone has already seen how he dies, how several tanks came at him, yes. But not the fact that he is dead. Yes, we saw his corpse in the Transition, but is it a corpse? At least the arms, legs and head are in place. Zombies did not eat it, probably too strong immunity. He's probably just passed out. In short, you can argue for a long time that old Bill will soon wake up from a faint, get up, look around, scratch his turnips and go look for his team. And for some reason it seems to me that everything will be so. Developers can release a new DLC, where everything will be explained, but in my opinion Valve made a look into the future. Sooner or later, they will start making LFD 3, and in order to calm the protesting players, they will announce in advance which of the characters will be waiting for them there. What do you think?
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark knight Sparda 04.10.22

There was a similar topic, but with a different name ...

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 04.10.22

Well, yes, but the blood is just around him.

K
Kazak3330 04.10.22

Well, these are trifles, do you really think that this will interfere with the case? Moreover, it may not be his blood.

D
Dr.Logan 04.10.22

its http://www.l4d.com/comic/comic.php?page=173

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 04.10.22

^
^
^
And even more so, did the blood draw itself?

K
Kazak3330 04.10.22

If they want to revive, then once again I say this will not interfere with the case. Get hooked on something.

D
DIAWANTED 04.10.22

* It seems like everyone has already seen how he dies, how several tanks came at him *
Did they show it in the game?

K
Kazak3330 04.10.22

It was shown in the comics and in the game too.

E
En3my 04.10.22

In the game, Bill can only sacrifice himself at the will of the player who plays him. No more

K
Kazak3330 04.10.22

Yes, but according to the plot, it is Bill who should die, because it is his corpse that lies in the passage. So, no matter who dies out there, it's about Bill.

S
Shephard [USSR] 04.10.22

According to the plot of the game, it was Bill who died. Make up your mind.

E
En3my 04.10.22

There "and"

D
Diesel2012 04.10.22

Yes he died

K
Kazak3330 04.10.22

In many games and films, it was so that the characters came to life, which, according to the plan, could no longer stay alive. The same thing can happen in lfd. (I remembered Max Payne, where a girl (I don’t remember her name) got a bullet in the head, but in the second part she turned out to be alive.

D
Daydadro 04.10.22

What are you dumb!
It can be revived with a defibrillator :)

e
elmankuliev 04.10.22

annealing :)

E
Enochian 04.10.22

Bill is 100% dead. The Sacrifice only explained to the players in more detail how EXACTLY he died. Well, it gave me a choice so that it would not be boring. And so, in his death, I personally have no doubts.
If, of course, he is resurrected, then this will be the most stupid move on the part of Valve, because. such an outcome of events is complete insanity.

H
Hair 04.10.22

the author of the topic is a fool ...
Bill's ruined corpse, lying in a pool of blood, doesn't hint at anything?
"well stupid"

G
Ghost 04.10.22

Or maybe the author means that Bill will suddenly become a zombie boss and take revenge on everyone?

K
Kazak3330 04.10.22

Hair, (original nickname), I repeat, but if in 2001 on the Max Payne forum I created a topic in which I would assume that Sarah, who was shot in the head, was alive, you would probably also say that I was dumb. And by the way, no one really felt sorry for her, and in the second part they could do without her resurrection, but they did revive her and it turned out to be a very good story as a whole. I mean, I'm not saying that Bill is one hundred percent alive, the developers MAY revive him, or they may not revive him. They can file further developments skillfully, or maybe not. But to say, with exact certainty, that he is dead is also impossible. Maybe a detachment of the military will find him and bring him to his senses with the help of special drugs. Maybe, before going to his death, he injected himself with something like that, which he accidentally found, for example, in a mercy hospital, but so far he has not begun to tell anyone.

PS And Bill's corpse is not broken up, there is just a lot of blood around, I repeat, if people have a rich fantasy, then this will not hurt.