3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 04.10.22 10:40 pm

Is Bill really dead?

It seems like everyone has already seen how he dies, how several tanks came at him, yes. But not the fact that he is dead. Yes, we saw his corpse in the Transition, but is it a corpse? At least the arms, legs and head are in place. Zombies did not eat it, probably too strong immunity. He's probably just passed out. In short, you can argue for a long time that old Bill will soon wake up from a faint, get up, look around, scratch his turnips and go look for his team. And for some reason it seems to me that everything will be so. Developers can release a new DLC, where everything will be explained, but in my opinion Valve made a look into the future. Sooner or later, they will start making LFD 3, and in order to calm the protesting players, they will announce in advance which of the characters will be waiting for them there. What do you think?
52 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEUMEXA 04.10.22

Damn, just don't donate, but let the tanks devour you -)

r
real drafting 04.10.22

Not many people are ready for self-sacrifice :)))

T
T.-.8.0.0. 04.10.22

For the sake of all saints, you need to do a dsl with the resurrection of Bill, and by the way, those military men and girls from the comics can be assistants, but as for the 4th, maybe another immune one that the military took

u
uncle romych 04.10.22

we are waiting for a single player about how bill was looking for his teamXD
but in general, it seems to me that everyone died ... at the end of the comic they are swimming like that ....
more like some kind of paradise ... they died from a new mutation ... or the tank also scattered them later, as they lowered the bridge to the gerams from 2 parts, and now the bill will come out of the bottom of the boat and they all go to heaven ... or maybe to FARKray, it also looks like XD

S
Shephard [USSR] 04.10.22

They sailed to an island separated from the outside world. The tank could not jump into the water, swim, scatter, kill and then calmly drink tea.

q
qqqJERICHOppp 04.10.22

And if, in the bill, in the plot, Louis would say, everyone would say "as always Niger died first"))))

N
Nevada Junkie 04.10.22

qqqJERICHOppp for
sure! Bill was killed because there were too many whites in the game, and in the second part they were evenly divided.

s
skazochnik947 04.10.22

Where in the game is it shown that he is dead? I passed it, they leave in the last campaign on an armored personnel carrier and that's it.

A
AlexZebol 04.10.22

skazochnik947
in the campaign Play the victim, not the bloody harvest!

k
killerok47 04.10.22

How can you not believe that he is dead? O_o

K
Kanagan81 04.10.22

I wonder if they will do the 3rd part or not :) if so, then they will probably spoil it as usual. It would be nice if they added more characters or at least choose the composition from the entire surviving seven, for example, I take it to the level (Zoy-Francis-Nick- Rochelle) or would add girls.

K
Kovuuq 04.10.22

Daydadro
PAYA GENIUS