3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 05.10.22 09:29 pm

What games do you have installed?

What are you currently playing?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shomron 05.10.22

Divine Divinity,Modern Warfare 3,Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition,Call of Duty Black Ops 2,Resident Evil 4,Perfect World.

N
No_time_for_games 05.10.22

Fallout 4, Skyrim, Total War : Rome2 , Total War : Attila , Dragon Age Inquisition, Life is Strange Before the storm
but I only play foul from time to time

R
RicoChico 05.10.22

Lots of. Yes, time is short and there is not always a desire to play.

F
Fallen Ghost 05.10.22

Need for Speed: Shift and Lords of the Fallen installed. I started to go through the first one in the summer, but quickly got bored - it was stuffy, and the second one was not so long ago, but later I think to go again to NG +.

r
requiemmm 05.10.22

Tales of Zestiria, Stellaris,Thea - The Awakening, CSP 2.2.0, Expeditions - Viking, AoD, Brigandine The Legend of Runersia, Stronghold, Daggerfall Unity - GOG Cut, The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky Second Chapter, Enclave, Evenicle2, RimWorld, Agarest - Generations of War, Arcanum, Arcatera, Atlantic Fleet, Battle Brothers, Battle for Wesnoth, Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, BG2, Brigador, Battle Axe, Dark Souls 1&3, Disgaea 1&4, HoMM3, Elite Dangerous, IL2, KSP , Mistover, Othercide, Phantom Rose, Sacred 1-2, Tales of Maj'Eyal, TotalWarRome2, Webbed, Anarchy Soldiers, Solium Infernum. Well, a dozen novels.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

Easier to show than list:
Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 05.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It's easier to show...
Wouldn't it be easier to make screenshots of the folders with installed games, sorting them in a list, for example?
More or less like this:

l
lapwing mouse 05.10.22

Blitzkrieg 1-2, GTA 4, Redemschen 2, The Witcher 3, Mega Guardians of the Galaxy, Epic Call of Cthulhu 2006.

M
Max P 05.10.22

NFS Hot Pursuit
Spoiler
The Saboteur
Spoiler
F.3.AR
Spoiler
Rogue Trooper
Spoiler
Armageddon Riders
Spoiler
FEAR 2
Spoiler
The Chronicles of Riddick 2009
Spoiler
Driver San Francisco
Spoiler
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Spoiler
Doom 3 BFG
Spoiler
Dead Space
Spoiler

V
Vindicare 05.10.22

Dota 2 - I play 1-2 games a week, sometimes less often.
Dying Light - I launch from time to time to complete tasks from the techland site.
Dying Light 2 - after I passed, while I postponed it for the second playthrough for the survivors.
Forza Horizon 4 - when there is a mood and a desire to pull out and connect the steering wheel with pedals.
Killing Floor 2 - replaced Apex, who devoured all the nerves.
Rocket League - I play all the time.
She Will Punish Them - didn't launch for about a year, there were a lot of updates, but there is no time yet.
They Are Billions - similarly, I haven't launched it for about a year, I play wah strategy.
The Witcher 3 - also not launched for a long time.
Vampire Survivors - launch after new updates.
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - actively going through now.

In general, I collected quite a lot of 40k wah games and now I alternate one wah game, then some other game that I haven’t played yet. About half of this list has already passed by wakhe.
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 05.10.22

Vindicare
A Wahi fan means 👍 👍👍👍👍 👍👍👍👍 I probably also read a bunch of books on the fortieth millennium and decided to replay all the games in this universe again☝️😁 Although there are very few worthy games in it and it upsets. I am personally looking forward to the super legendary board game Warhammer Horus Heresy 2022. It is better to die for the Emperor, brothers, than to live for yourself! For my shield, my faith. I remember during the Dark Ages I knew all the catchphrases of fellow Space Marines. One year 2006 only marked something in our ranks. The wholesale purchase of books for 40,000 and communication in this universe began. Exactly 20 times I went through Wahoo Dawn of War, and downloaded the tracks and put it on my phone. Eh, there was a golden age of gaming and the power of the throne of the Emperor with its heavenly primarchs, and not what it is now, the heresy of various warp trolls and followers of Abaddon the Despoiler penetrated holy Thera, where Grandfather Nurgle's rot began to seep into the ranks of our brethren. But nothing, the inquisitors of the Ordo Maleus do not sleep and, along with the celestial sisters of battle, will incinerate the followers of the dark gods and their feathered champions🙏 But we will someday still wait for an epic new game based on Vahe🤗

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

SonyK_2
I have in different folders

S
SonyK_2 05.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In my different folders
SonyK_2 wrote:
...wouldn't it be easier to make screenshots of folders...?
When I wrote "screenshots of folders", I meant their contents.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

SonyK_2
Topic about installed games. I showed them. It's not clear to you whether they are installed or downloaded.

V
Vindicare 05.10.22

MOUSE lapwing
Yes, I also read books. Times of the 30th Millennium, Horus Heresy. It is rare to find such an inspiring epic anywhere. Actually, my acquaintance with 40k began with a cycle of books from the time of the Horus Heresy.

S
Salyarych 05.10.22

Well, you and ass ** you! Especially the user who has hundreds of games! Why so much? 3 games is more than enough for me.
Divinity original sin 2
Star Conflict
Transport Fever 2.

l
lapwing mouse 05.10.22

Salyarych It
is good to store old games in case of Internet disappearance and worthy distributions.

l
lapwing mouse 05.10.22

My Vindicare
, in the summer of 2004, when I saw Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War at a friend's house and the heat rushed) And then they began to buy books and huge, almost encyclopedias. And, of course, the super-epic, colossal FLUFF BIBLE WARHAMER40k)
Spoiler https://www.4italka.ru/fantastika/epicheskaya_fantastika/226834/fulltext.htm

P
Pecos_Bill 21.10.22

Installed
Final Fantasy 7
Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly
Silent Hill 4 The Room
Bioshock 2
Dishonored
Risen 3 Titan Lords
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
I play everything a little bit, but mostly I try to pass The Witcher

B