3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manhunt1908 07.10.22 10:22 am

Ubisoft Connect

Haven't been in for a long time. Do I have one? I can log in on the site, but through the application this is (I don’t see any information about any technical work on their site.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 07.10.22

Manhunt1908
Manhunt1908 wrote:
...I have one like this? I can log in on the site, but through the application, this. Information about any I don't see any work on their website.
Sometimes Yubiks do this, without warning. Now works?
PSFirst I tried to go to the site, but to enter the profile it was required to enter data (login, password and two-factor code sent to the mail):

I went to the launcher without any problems, I did not need to enter data:

W
Wolf Mercenary 09.10.22

For the second day already, such a hat - in the browser I log in without any problems to all the subsites of the yubikov, and in the connection as in the message.

Addendum: this was my new computer. Indeed, if you first log in with a 2-factor to the site of the connection, then the connection without an error also requests the 2-factor and starts.

m
mrKaktak 09.10.22

Wolf Mercenary
Just logged in on the computer, everything is fine

M
Manhunt1908 09.10.22

SonyK_2 This
helped Well, plus, to be sure, I turned on VPN, so it works at the moment.

S
SonyK_2 09.10.22

Manhunt1908
Manhunt1908 wrote:
This helped... to be sure, I turned on the VPN, so it works at the moment.
I have without any "Turbo-Yandex" and VPN works.
Spoiler
PS I forgot to mention that during the last update of their launcher (September 29), I had some kind of nonsense. After the update, it began to come out:

I went into the launcher folder, there, next to the "upc.exe" file...

...there was the "upc.exe.old" file (previous version). I copied it to a folder on another drive (leaving it there "just in case"), renamed it to "upc.exe" and copied it back to the folder with the launcher (with a replacement). After that, everything started working for me again. Perhaps the update came out some kind of "curve" and because of this there are failures at the entrance.

As an option - problems with the provider. At the very cable Internet (up to 100 Mbps, not optics), through a router (borrowed from the provider in 2013), Rostelecom (Volga region). Sometimes there are connection problems...

...but not often.

M
Manhunt1908 09.10.22

I do not argue, perhaps jambs in the latest update

S
SonyK_2 09.10.22

Manhunt1908
Manhunt1908 wrote:
...maybe there are bugs in the latest update
Maybe try to do it like me and "roll back" to the previous version? - by copying the current file "upc.exe" somewhere in advance. If the old one gets worse, return this one.

A
ArkisH122 21.10.22

Same thing, doesn't work..

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

ArkisH122
ArkisH122 wrote:
...not logged in.
Perhaps they have some problems with the servers (it happens from time to time). Now checked - works.
Spoiler
PS Yesterday I caught some kind of bug. I played and everything was fine. When exiting the game, I closed Ubisoft Connect in the tray (as usual) and noticed that the download icon was spinning near the cursor. After a few seconds, UC restarted itself, and to enter it was necessary to enter the login password again. Because I had problems with the latest update, I did not roll back the previous version. Details under the bottom spoiler:
https://forums.playground.ru/software/ubisoft_connect_ne_mogu_vojti_v_prilozhenie-1015887/#comment-19137982

A
ArkisH122 21.10.22

SonyK_2 Fixed
this error by completely removing Ubisoft Connect (update, cleaning the registry, cleaning the system)
Delivered a clean installation and everything was ok. So I recommend that those who have such an error, do just that.

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

ArkisH122
ArkisH122 wrote:
Fixed this bug by uninstalling Ubisoft Connect completely...
Thanks, I'll know. So far, the method with replacing the file has helped me (and faster), but if it completely "zakoprinichat" - I'll try a complete reinstallation.

S
Sam_FisherPG 21.10.22

SonyK_2
There was the same error, I fixed it in the same way, okay, the program made a backup of the file, given that there are no backups of other files in the folder. Apparently they screwed up something with the updates, + similar errors got out when the games themselves were launched even before this update, but this did not affect the launch, it was enough to close the window with the error.

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Sam_FisherPG
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
...similar errors got out when launching the games themselves even before this update, but this did not affect the launch, it was enough to close the window with the error.
Such?
Spoiler I've had this nonsense since March 4th. I launch the game, this pops up: I close it

, after a few seconds:

After closing it, the game starts.

S
Sam_FisherPG 21.10.22

SonyK_2
They are the best.

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Sam_FisherPG
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
They are the best.
In what game and OS does this happen (if not a secret)?

S
Sam_FisherPG 21.10.22

SonyK_2
Windows 7, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, The Crew.

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Sam_FisherPG
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
Windows 7...
Probably because of it, provided that there are no similar problems on newer OSes.
...Assassin's Creed Odyssey, The Crew.
Are these all installed games, or are there more of them but errors appear only in these?

S
Sam_FisherPG 21.10.22

SonyK_2
From yubikov, there are only these.

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Sam_FisherPG
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
From yubikov, there are only these.
Another forum member solved the problem with the latest update by reinstalling the launcher, but he has 10, and did not ask if he had problems with pop-up windows.
https://forums.playground.ru/software/ubisoft_connect_ne_mogu_vojti_v_prilozhenie-1015887/#comment-19138332
I myself sin on the old OS - they gradually refuse to support it + there are fewer users writing in the TP. And the fewer bug reports, the more disregard they will treat such problems. You can try to write there, I'm reluctant because of one installed game:
https://www.ubisoft.com/ru-ru/help

v
vin86fate 21.10.22

Disabled firewall and everything works.