3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manhunt1908 07.10.22 10:22 am

Ubisoft Connect

Haven't been in for a long time. Do I have one? I can log in on the site, but through the application this is (I don’t see any information about any technical work on their site.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

vin86fate
vin86fate wrote:
Turned off the firewall and everything works
Normal firewall warns the user when something gets into the network. If enabled, a rule is created for each application and further requests are processed automatically - no need to disable it.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

I could only log in offline:
Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
...could only log in offline: You
can log in offline even when the Internet is completely turned off.
Spoiler

They sometimes have connection problems, especially during busy hours. I just played through their launcher - there were no problems with it and with the game.
Spoiler

S
StormX07 21.10.22

Yesterday I played Watch Dogs 2.
Some guy managed to connect to my game session.

So I don’t understand if the network game is officially working for Ubisoft or not?

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 21.10.22

New accounts, as I understand it, cannot be registered from the territory of the Russian Federation?

S
StormX07 21.10.22

And what now with the Network game on old accounts. ?
How to solve a problem.
Spoiler

Setting English in the launcher doesn't really help.
Online services don't work correctly anyway.

d
dsxcvf 21.10.22

Play for miiiiiiiiiiii
what's the problem with using vpn?

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

StormX07
StormX07 wrote:
...I don't know if Ubisoft is officially running multiplayer or not?...
It depends on the game. Every day I play The Crew 2 (online races) - I see other players in the game, and Russian-speaking ones (judging by the nicknames).

k
k_leon 16.11.22

Ubisoft Connect won't launch. What is the problem?

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

k_leon
AXIS change:
Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

k_leon
k_leon wrote:
Ubisoft Connect won't start. What is the problem?
This happens after the update. Try to reinstall, or roll back to the previous version (if possible). Under the bottom spoiler:
https://forums.playground.ru/software/ubisoft_connect_ne_mogu_vojti_v_prilozhenie-1015887/#comment-19137982

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Change
the OS So far it works without changing the OS, but you may have to "shaman" a little:
Spoiler

c
caligo 16.11.22

SonyK_2
SonyK_2 wrote:
Try to reinstall, or roll back to the previous version (if possible). Under the lower spoiler:
Not reinstallation is not an option, I read the topic of yubikov, for many, reinstallation does not work on 7ke.
Here is the option as you wrote replacing the exe with the old one, which was advised by the yubiks themselves.
Or, people write the old version of the connection to roll.

c
caligo 16.11.22

SonyK_2 YuK was
updated, but it started without an error and now there are no old files. Maybe fixed on 7ke.
In your case, this old file was not lying around upc. exe? What, like who, I did not save it before the launch of the UK. I would upload it to PG.
If there is this file or you will post cherkani drugs, otherwise notifications do not plow on the PG on the forums.

c
caligo 16.11.22

SonyK_2
Not "lying around", but was specially copied to another disk and flash drive, in order to return it immediately in case of "something." After that, Ubisoft Connect was updated 2 times for me, both times the file helped.
Yes, I probably ran into this a week ago, if not less. On the recommendation, I replaced this file and, just in case, I also returned the startup file. Everything worked.
But last night I launched the UK and went to update. I thought it would give an error again, but no, the YuK started.
And I remembered that the file did not save the old one separately, I went in, but there are no old ones in the folder like last time. Cleaned up the skirts.

S
SonyK_2 16.11.22

Caligo
Caligo wrote:
...launched UC last night and started updating. I thought it would give an error again, but it didn’t start ...
Ubisoft Connect has just been updated - everything is fine, without errors, I didn’t have to replace anything. But it's better to save the file, you never know...
...I remembered that I didn't save the old file separately, I went in, but there are no old ones in the folder, like last time.
I have the same - in the folder only the main file, without the old version.

c
caligo 16.11.22

SonyK_2
Here are some old versions of YK, though I didn’t check it myself for installation and launch, but I downloaded it for every fireman.
Tyks