3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22 11:16 am

Buying a game from the Ubisoft Store in Russia with a Turkish card

Hello everyone, I recently saw a guide on how to buy a game through a Ukrainian vpn using a Qiwi wallet
. And then I wanted to make an adventure. In general, I have a Turkish card and I wanted to buy the game, but the problem arose with filling in the address, no matter how I tried to enter, I was not allowed to enter the card details. And through the Ukrainian address and vpn it turned out to get to the stage of card details
Who can help with the address of Turkey and its correct filling?
25 Comments
Sort by:
d
disconnected 20.01.23

Tell me who gets around?
I previously made a Turkish account, and on it I made a purchase with a Turkish card, all through VPN.
Now I wanted to buy the game, but when proceeding to payment, an error occurs and a letter arrives in the mail "The last transaction associated with your account was marked by our security system as potentially fraudulent, so we blocked it."
At the same time, there are no linked cards on the account and others.
Created a new account, also through VPN and on a new account when trying to buy the same error and the same letter arrives

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Joker978 What the hell
? Example: FIFA 23 Origin key recently appeared, costs 4k, the original price is exactly the same. On the sites written below, there will only be a commission of 200 rubles in excess of this amount. I'm not talking about this garbage dump, like "plati", at all. Here there - yes, the price will be the same as you wrote. And on SteamBy or SteamPay you can get
Spoiler

AsantaPrime for almost the same price.
I'm too lazy to dance with a tambourine. The only exception can be the release of the game that I really expect, but this will happen in about 5 years

g
getdima 20.01.23

Has anyone tried to buy currency in games in the way described above (through a Turkish vpn, with a payment system card and not log in for 3-4 days). There is a fups card, I wanted to try to buy currency for the rainbow, but I also received a letter in the mail that the operation was recognized as fraudulent. If you try again in 3-4 days, then the currency can then be taken away or the account will simply be banned?

J
Jay C 20.01.23

Ubisoft is officially back on Steam, therefore the game will be 100% available there, the purchase will not cause any particular difficulties, not with a Turkish account, let alone a Kazakh one.

D
DEDGAMER 20.01.23

flubberman
I did not buy, the main thing is to buy a standard. version of Assassins, and 3 add-ons downloaded quietly on Ross. account, there is a complete guide on how to do it all, the main thing is to have a license. standard. edition.