3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22 07:02 pm

rx 580 4gb gigabyte

Greetings, the rx 580 4gb gigabyte card does not behave stably in the usage parameter, constant load jumps from 0 to 100. I reinstalled firewood, Windows. Nothing helps. Because of what, in friezes and drawdown of FPS in games, even not very demanding ones, at low medium settings. Please help solve the problem, dug through the entire YouTube, nothing helps. I thought that the miner was worth it, I did not find anything
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

At the same time, the clock frequency of the video card and processor in MSI Afterburner behaves stably

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

Radeonâ„¢ RX 580
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3400MHz Gigabyte
GA-AB350M-DS3H V2
DDR4-2400 4GB 2 pieces

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL A more powerful processor is
needed and a 3200 MHz RAM + lower timings. I have an RX580 8GB, also a Giga. But in games whose engines use 1-2 cores from the processor, jumps are inevitable

L
Lex one 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL
And in what games?

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

Lex-one
is only warface and fortnite testing so far, it's impossible to play fortnite at all. Warface freezes even at low settings

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

I think there is no point in going into more serious games, although this was not the case before

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

And yet, I noticed that in Fortnite the core frequency of the vidyuhi also jumps a lot. I thought it was in the power supply and saw in the osst that 12V sags to 11.5-11.6 It seems they write that this is not critical

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
For example what?

V
Vindicare 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL
You have something full of trash in your system. And there is not much RAM, and its frequency is low, all this is coupled with the first ryzen. Also, the block from the 230 watt load sags. Go figure out what kind of homeless kit she got there, that everything is breathing in order with you.
To begin with, it would be nice to record a video of the game with detailed monitoring displayed, otherwise you may be demanding too much from your config or comparing your results with the results from YouTube, where people have overclocked memory and in general they play on versions of games 2-3 years ago, which ate less resources yet.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL
For example, in The Witcher 2, on the square in Flotzem, if the camera is rotated 360 °, then the load on the card drops to zero.

X
X_ray_83 08.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
What are you talking about))) I had 80fps there on Ryzen 1600))) "Megadriver" as always!

X
X_ray_83 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL
You go here and set the maximum frequency of the GPU

V
Vindicare 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL
Give you up to 16 gigabytes of memory, the window is now zhoristaya, it is possible that your system does not have enough memory and it blows the swap file during the game. I am 100% sure, 16 gigs of RAM in two channels at a frequency of 3000-3200 will cure your problems. On your own video, you can see that you have 15 gigs with a paging file in use, hence all the friezes. Do not be stingy, spend 5 thousand on a set of 8 + 8 / 3200 MHz.
How many similar topics have already been here, where the chelas drove to their videos, then they didn’t like the frequencies, then the load. It always turned out to be a poor process / memory or a power supply.
You can’t turn the frequencies at the vidyahi, she is not a fool and she knows perfectly well when and at what frequencies she should work. Moreover, the old ryks and the 6000s have different frequency / voltage settings in the AMD software, so ignore the advice with these settings, they will only lead you to the wrong steppes and powder your head with zero profit in the end.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

X_ray_83
Well, if you want, I'll send you a save, check it at home? You need to check it in the square, next to two NPCs discussing what the witcher is eating. You turn the camera and see a sharp drop in the load on the GPU.

Vindicare
Vindicare wrote:
I am 100% sure, 16 gigs of RAM in two channels at a frequency of 3000-3200 will cure your problems.
If only the timings are 14-14-14-34. There will be calls in XMP

V
Vindicare 08.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
At one time I was sitting on 1600 ryazhenka with green samsung dice. Moreover, the memory controller in the process was so unsuccessful that above 3000 memory with it did not start at all at any timings and even took 3000 with horse timings. Motherboard was asus x370-pro. As a result, I sat on the memory of 3000 cl 17-19-19. And I’ll say, in principle, it sat pretty well, even in session sessions it was worthy, in the same Apex it was 100-150 fps, in DotA it was 120-150 fps, which for such a config +- ok. I don’t even stutter about loners, the percent pulled everything decently and there was always an emphasis on video (first there was a ryksa 470, then 5600xt, then 6600xt, there was still 2070 in between, but I quickly leaked it to the miners for a fierce overprice). Then on the same memory and on the same board, but with the 3700x process, the dies took stable 3400 cl 14,
Spoiler Above 3400, the old motherboard does not allow to set. I tested it on a b550 with a memory of 3700 cl16 - there is no difference at all, under a micrometer you need to look out for a difference of 0.1%, but take out 15k and put it down (at that time it was 15k for a deshman b550, now I don’t know how much they cost). That's why I left my old x370. And that's how it plays. I'll change it when I switch to ddr5 when it's really needed.

So, I think, if he has enough skills to turn on at least hmp for 3000-3200 sl16, everything will be fine for him. But he also needs to increase the volume to 16, right now he has the main hardest friezes purely due to lack of memory and scribbling to the swap file. Online session girls don't like it.

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

Why is the Vindicare
even in a state when nothing is open except the desktop, and the oscillator works at a maximum of 4 GB, using the vidyuhi drives 80 0 100 0 90 10, etc.
on YouTube there is a vidos where the type has the same situation with 16 gigs of RAM

yesterday looked another video where people say that it's all about the extension cord, it's supposed to drizzle because of the ground contacts, plug it directly into the socket

and what do you think, for half an hour the computer worked almost perfectly, during the game the use of the video card did not jump above 90% and did not dropped below 50%
but after half an hour everything came back

V
Vindicare 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL Read the
comment under the first video that you posted, where the author wrote that his problems with flickering went away when he switched to a new monitor, that is, he had no problems in the card, except for those that he himself had in thought up in my head. Regarding load jumps - the person from the vidos is sitting on the rx570, in 2k resolution, a bunch of shit is open in the background, and the person himself, apparently, has never heard of such a thing as "hardware acceleration".
The second vidos is essentially the same, the problem is with some flickering of the monitor, but the problem is already with the wiring and what does your video card and friezes have to do with it, I didn’t understand at all. Buy a normal power supply and you won't have to dance with a tambourine around the outlet.

Do you have The Witcher 3? Set your graphics settings to max and record a video. I tell you in advance that your map will almost always be 99% loaded and your "problem" will magically not manifest itself. And in online sessions, you have most of the load on your fermented baked milk 1600 and 8 GB of RAM with a frequency of 2400. You are already the 101st on this forum this year who comes here with a weak CPU + RAM config and complains about underloading the video card in the processor /memory dependent games. I myself am a nerd of online session games of all genres, from dota to apex, including everything that came out in between, including such little-known toys as the scavenger, and I perfectly understand how the hardware behaves in such games.
You received a recommendation what to do above, what to do with this recommendation - decide for yourself.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL
Lok shoot in 60 frames

S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
sorry for stupidity, I don't know
Lok at all?