3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPACEFXXL 08.10.22 07:02 pm

rx 580 4gb gigabyte

Greetings, the rx 580 4gb gigabyte card does not behave stably in the usage parameter, constant load jumps from 0 to 100. I reinstalled firewood, Windows. Nothing helps. Because of what, in friezes and drawdown of FPS in games, even not very demanding ones, at low medium settings. Please help solve the problem, dug through the entire YouTube, nothing helps. I thought that the miner was worth it, I did not find anything
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL wrote:
Greetings, the rx 580 4gb gigabyte card is not stable in the usage parameter, constant load jumps from 0 to 100.
this has nothing to do with video, it’s just that the Ryazan of the 1st series is a fierce piss and it can cause problems, but in general, px580 for 4GB or 8GB is miserable shit that is irrelevant for modern games, especially for AAA level projects. So do not look for the cause of problems in the software, your problem is complex, you have very little RAM, and the frequency of 2400 for Ryazan is generally the bottom, it needs at least 3200. While prices have fallen and cards with processors are on sale, do an upgrade. Look at the processor in the direction of the Intel 10900k / Ryzen 5900x, but for Intel it is desirable to have at least 4200 MHz RAM, for Ryazan 3800 MHz will be enough and the volume is necessary for normal gaming at least 32GB to cut off the swap file and there was no emphasis on the amount of memory. I see yours definitely in the trash - I recommend looking towards the RTX 3080 12GB or 6900xt,

C
ClearSkyForUs 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL
Where did you get this video card from? If you have it used, then rejoice that at least somehow it works.
Why is the Adrenaline driver control panel color blue? The official version is red, which means you installed some kind of left driver. Why did you do that?
What about the "purity" of Windows? Win 10 from the official site or assembly from "Vasyan"? If from "Vasyan", then take it down under a clean one (formatting) and install a clean Win 10 from the official site.
Is the RAM in the second and fourth slots on the motherboard when viewed relative to the processor? If yes, then ok, if not, then move it to these slots.
Is the video card physically installed in the slot normally? it is installed in the upper (main) PCI-E slot, or downstairs?
What about the power supply and its power?
Msi Afterburner does not work very well with AMD cards, and why does it need it when Adrenaline has everything you need to overclock / tune the card?
What BIOS version is on the motherboard?

V
Vindicare 08.10.22

SPACEFXXL wrote:
sorry for stupidity, I don't know
Lok at all?
Lok is a frame limit. Remove it and turn off v-sync if it's on.