3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chepsters 09.10.22 01:17 am

Map problem

Friends, good afternoon, there was a 1660 card and about i5 6600, the same darksols 3 was on ultra at 60 frames, I bought rx6750xt and became fps in ds3 40 on all graphics settings. What could be?
31 Comments
Sort by:
c
chepsters 09.10.22

In general, tonight I’ll check with a friend on the norms of iron, then unsubscribe

V
Vindicare 09.10.22

Evil in the flash
So his fps fell, and did not rest on the performance of the processor. Here, as it were, the matter is not in the bottleneck, but in a specific strange glitch. Or maybe this is not a glitch, but it was planned by AMD themselves, now they only look to the future, they cut the bus and line width so that users upgrade their systems. With the addition of support for 5000 ryazans on past boards, they dragged it to the last.
Everything for people ✓

E
Evil in the flash 09.10.22

Vindikar
Can still some kind of incompatibility? All the same, the hardware is quite old, not to mention the lack of a PCI 4.0 connector, although in theory it should not affect performance so much.

V
Vindicare 09.10.22

Evil in the flash
I won't be surprised at all if there is just a problem of poor compatibility of the new card with the old mp and process. Of all the options, I would bet on this one the most. Although jokes with Windows cannot be completely ruled out.

E
Evil in the flash 09.10.22

Vindicare
Yes, most likely, I'm sure that on another computer with its video card everything will be fine.

c
chepsters 09.10.22

I hope that it will be so, at work I sit only thinking about it)

c
chepsters 09.10.22

Does it make sense to flash the bios?

V
Vindicare 09.10.22

chepsters
On the motherboard? Try it, it's short.

X
X_ray_83 09.10.22

chepsters
Maybe Windows 10 Reinstall and remove Nvidia tails! Because all this affects performance.

L
Lain Rain 09.10.22

X_ray_83
He has already removed the tails from firewood, but in principle, it is also worth trying to reinstall Windows before sewing the BIOS of the motherboard. As an option, try installing win 11 instead of 10, it will suddenly help.

c
chepsters 09.10.22

On the processor 2600, the flight is normal, it's in my hardware, thank you all.