3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 09.10.22 02:19 pm

What role are you playing? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When making decisions, do you try to avoid conflicts or turn on the "terminator" mode? Do you often try to spare people or monsters if you can?
If you killed someone or vice versa, how did this affect the plot of the game?
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 09.10.22

Pirat-AC3
I always make such choices in the witcher to help people and kill the monster

C
CryHunter 09.10.22

Terminator mode is always on

D
Dragon2055 09.10.22

Almost always the terminator mode .... Fundamentally, I can’t get past people in trouble.

P
Pirat-AC3 09.10.22

I have Geralt not good and not evil. It all depends on the occasion and the reward.

D
Digic_07 09.10.22

Terminator mode 24/7, always

i
iwerslexx 09.10.22

Terminator mode saving people from monsters.

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 09.10.22

If the monster is not so evil, but was simply forced to kill so as not to be killed, then here the witcher may not kill him. Vesemir said that witchers kill only dangerous monsters. After all, suppose the Novigrad doppler stole food from the market and gave it to children scoyataels (does this really make him evil? I don’t think so). Or the same three trolls in Kaer morhen, they just want to save their stones (stupid, like children), but that’s their goal. Why kill them. My answer, that the Witcher is obliged to kill only those monsters or people who wish harm to other people.

n

You can also remember Emiel Regis from the book, because he was a vampire, but Geralt eventually recognized him as a friend and did not even think about killing him. In the end, Regis sacrificed himself to save Yen.
As for the change in the plot, it will come back to you. Depending on whether you helped harmless monsters, you will be respected by the doppler rock troll and the gods in the quest from the DLC.

S
Sergfall 09.10.22

It's up to you to decide whether to kill monsters or not.
The game tries to make a person think.
Who is actually more dangerous, man or monsters.
Suppose the younger bastard killed without hesitation, because such creatures have no place on earth.

n

Sergfall
Here you just made a mistake. You did not fully understand the situation with him, there are things worse than death, sparing him you will make him a beggar and the children will bully him for the rest of his life (this is worse) (Ciri will later confirm that you did everything right that did not kill)

S
Sergfall 09.10.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
However, he could continue to kill women...
That's what I like about the game.
You yourself decide where the lesser evil is and everyone is right in their own way, because there are no right or wrong decisions.

n

Sergfall
He won't be able to kill anyone, but here you are right, it is unknown what happened next. However, leaving him alive is a punishment much worse than death.

P
Playersaharan 09.10.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
SPOILER:
By the way, is there any way to agree with the Volkolak from this DLC quest? Say, removing the curse from the bandit and releasing him, as well as giving the woman to the werewolf hunter to be torn to pieces, will I not earn the trust of this werewolf in any way?

n

Playersaharan
Unfortunately, I tried all combinations of monster rescue, however, the werewolf is unperturbed, alas. Although the god girl is right, he is simply heartbroken by the loss of his wife (he simply lost the meaning of life, and wanted to find solace in revenge). I felt sorry for him, however, he attacked, but there was nothing left to do, he had to kill.

n

Playersaharan
There is also such garbage that the gangster will then start killing further (not proven, but still). As for the hunter, that woman is a fool, but you shouldn’t kill her, and where is the guarantee that the werewolf will not continue to kill (after all, he does not control himself). Honestly I admit, I didn’t try to give this werewolf a fool to be torn to pieces, but I think that this will not make him feel better, he will not return his girlfriend.

H
HusAr of Rivia 09.10.22

I play from Geralt's point of view. I think after reading the books, I understand what drives him and what he wants, so I always think about how he would do it.

P
Pirat-AC3 09.10.22

I gave nV Elessar Briggsovich
, then I left the cave and he followed me, asked me to kill him, killed him.

n

HusAr from Rivia
In general, there is an approach, but one must understand that Geralt has lost his memory and even with its restoration, he cannot become the same Geralt from the book. All the same, amnesia is amnesia (traces of it should remain in any case)

n

Pirat-AC3
I know this, but I don’t know if there is such a dialogue later in the quest DLC that you kind of helped that wolf, from that save it’s far from the DLC quest)))

H
HusAr of Rivia 09.10.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
amnesia almost disappears by the third part, and after spending time with Dandelion, Zoltan, Triss, Shani and other characters, I'm sure he would remember a lot.