3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 09.10.22 02:19 pm

What role are you playing? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When making decisions, do you try to avoid conflicts or turn on the "terminator" mode? Do you often try to spare people or monsters if you can?
If you killed someone or vice versa, how did this affect the plot of the game?
40 Comments
Sort by:
n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 09.10.22

HusAr from Rivia
Amnesia leads to memory loss, and the person forms a second self of his own. This is another Geralt, similar, one way or another he is still a witcher, but still different. Did you even play the first part? It was Triss who advised not to push off from memory, and start all over again.

H
HusAr of Rivia 09.10.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Yeah, she advised, but in the second part she undertook to restore his memory with the help of the Rose of Memory. She did not have time, but with the removal of the curse in the second chapter, almost all memory returned to Geralt, as Cedric had said.
Z,S, think for yourself, as with amnesia, when saving Saskia, he mentions her father Borch Three Jackdaws.

n

HusAr from Rivia
ALO RECEPTION, and here the memory-MEMORY does not return the old character and thoughts to a person, about, let's say, the murder of mankind.

s
saa0891 09.10.22

The role of Geralt, of course, what else.

L
LittleJoke 09.10.22

I try to play the Geralt of the book, making decisions that I think this character would make. That is, by and large, I try to keep neutrality, but if I still need to choose, I choose the lesser evil.
Amnesia is amnesia, but it's just more fun to play a character you like from a book rather than someone else with the same name.

n

LittleJoke
Thank God, at least someone understood what amnesia is, plus. Everyone plays how they want at least a book, at least not a book, because it's an RPG, we have the right to write our own story. However, write like a hussar like Geralt is back and I will do everything like he is stupid. And I apologize to the hussar, I did not want to offend anyone.

R
Razox 09.10.22

It would not be bad if we made statistics on the decisions of other users after the credits, as in games from Tellateles Games or whatever they are, well, or in Life in Strange.
I don’t understand the current, why would the Bastard Jr. become a homeless person if he was released, he’s in authority, Dudu even took advantage of this.
And so I understand the whole point of choosing in order to make it myself, and not to mow it down like a book or a "good" ending.

n

Razox
Good idea, but the witcher is not the game plan, but it's a pity, I would break those who did not go to the cemetery with Ciri)))

H
HusAr of Rivia 09.10.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
How do you play as Geralt without taking into account his memories.
On the example of Saskia: why didn't you kill her? (if you didn't) Probably because Geralt does not kill dragons, he REMEMBERS about it, his memories largely form his consciousness, and, accordingly, his character.
If you think that your present and future actions do not depend on your past actions (and memory as a means of preserving them), then there is simply nothing to talk about with you.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.22

I play a witcher who is tired of ginsins and gays,
but the men don’t give him, and the women turn him back
, or maybe he’s old with a hairworks beard like a Santa Claus and he has impotence
, he has a faithful girlfriend.
here is such a pedmak for mine, posony

n

HusAr from Rivia
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Witchers don't kill dragons, they don't kill stupidly, and this is not Geralt's decision, ALOOOOOOO Hussar, I already apologized, I'm tired, calm down, drink a beer. Killing dragons is taken from the library of caer morhen, not from memory.

s
seffko 09.10.22

I don’t kill plot ones, I cut them for a mutagen.

M
M0f 09.10.22

Differently...

D
DantePVLsity 09.10.22

I don’t touch monsters that don’t harm people, I kill bandits, and witch hunters if possible
(I gave the werewolf to kill his wife’s sister *quest from the hunter to find his wife "and left the lair, he crawled out after me and asked me to kill him, I didn’t have to, let Doppler go in Novigrad, killed the succubus that soaked the guards, helped two gods, untouched the succubus on the mission "training in higher alchemy", helped the troll who guards the boats in the service of the king - on a skeleton in the mission in one of the villages "The most dangerous criminal of Skellige" killed the current of the werewolf for the greyhound bastard received from the godfather Krutetsky boots made of naker leather) voooooooot

g
ggame 09.10.22

the witcher is trying to maintain neutrality, so how can it be.

d
diablo_7_13 09.10.22

when, as it happens, I save the lives of monsters, sometimes I kill people

E
Elijah 09.10.22

nV Elessar Briggsovich
I went through it without saving until the end of the mission, I realized that everyone was waking up. "

P
Pirat-AC3 09.10.22

Just met bandits, asked to help find their wounded friend, turned out to be a witch hunter they want to kill. He did not interfere and received an award. "Free Novigrad"

G
Garrus-1994 09.10.22

I help many people. And monsters. He let go of the doppler, did nothing to the succubus, did not touch the trolls. The last DLC once again confirmed that not all creatures other than humans are monsters. If we recall even the dragon Three Jackdaws, then he clearly does not roll on the monster. Dryads don't roll on monsters. But Radovid is a monster, Menge is a monster, Lasharel before he became a doppler was a monster.
All unreasonable monsters such as imp, hell, knackers (although they are not so stupid), forktails, I kill them. But for the most part, I don’t touch the reasonable ones. The only exception is vampires. And the quest associated with the assassination attempt on Priscilla is proof of this.

a
awesome bro 09.10.22

I play a Jew :)) Whoever pays more, I serve him.