3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxliano 09.10.22 08:01 pm

The best armor at the time of passing the game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Description of my combat equipment in the game:
- Body: Raven armor (legendary item) + strengthening from a steel plate and two magic bases - armor +36
- Steel sword: elven sword (common item) + rune from Iisgit - damage 42-46
- Silver sword: Addan Date (legendary item) + rune from Iisgit, fire and sun - damage 54-60

Equipment description in the game: http://hhrhhr.info/W2ItemsDB/armor.html
And what equipment did you have at the time passing the game?
57 Comments
Sort by:
s
stiks51 09.10.22

steel is better which according to the quest in the 3rd chapter, there for 50 damage

K
Killer2427 09.10.22

Which is made according to the instructions from that blacksmith magician?

P
Pirog22rus 09.10.22

I also had this armor of the Vrans, adan date and the forgotten sword of the Vrans damage 50-55 like) as well as pants of the elder blood, gloves of the elder blood and excellent Nilfgaardian boots

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 09.10.22

PIROG22rus The
same. Only instead of the forgotten sword of the Vrans, I have the staff of the operator (also Vranian) damage 50-60+ strong critical effects. If necessary, I can write how I received it.

A
Arantir_3000 09.10.22

Den9033
Received through a mod with a merchant (150 items) or just made an .xml file myself that adds this haze to the bag / to the merchant...

m
midlight 09.10.22

The staff of the operator can be obtained from the quest "Memory of the Old Years" by going through the catacombs through the flames, torches and defeating the spirit of the Steward's vran (the battle with him is quite difficult).

A
Arantir_3000 09.10.22

D-Generation
Well, obviously, through the quest too... It's just his "If necessary, I can write how I got it." led to side thoughts. As if in some interesting way he got it ...

By the way, he finished, of course, in the Vranov armor, but the rest - Addan Date and Kern.

L
Lunx 09.10.22

The best for the third chapter (dragon and gargoyles)
pix.playground.ru

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 09.10.22

Arantir_3000
By the way, the quest starts in the second chapter (roche's path) in the little sisters quest. If you go down to the basement behind the house on the shore, you will find yourself in a room with three pedestals, you need to activate them in the correct order, then a secret passage will open into a room with some records with them, you need to go to Detmold, just don’t give them to him.

S
Semen4life 09.10.22

Where can I find the kayran shell?

D
Daryl 09.10.22

semen4life
Well, hello! From keiran, obviously :)

f
frostway 09.10.22

semen4life
Take it from the corpse. And according to the drawings can be done.

f
frostway 09.10.22

In general, half of the game went in Elven armor + Doo Bladed's power-up.
Then I wore a little Kayran's Carapace + chain mail / dwarfs' power-up + diamond overlays. It turned out Armor +14 Health +60
And for the fight with the dragon I took the Armor from Iysgmt and the sword Addan date + 2 runes of the moon and 1 fire.

S
Semen4life 09.10.22

frostvay
thanks for the normal answer! otherwise I forget about the blacksmith!
My friend also found elven armor somewhere in the first chapter. I myself have not seen it for at least two hours wandering through the forest. Where can I find it?

T
Tea with lemon 09.10.22

semen4life
On Cedric's corpse.

f
frostway 09.10.22

Elven armor still gives +15kg for those who do not use cheats!
That and his vision is not bad, I like it.

M
Morgoth Bauglir 09.10.22

Vran Armor, Elder Blood gloves/pants boots, Forgotten Vran Sword (20% freeze and additional dark for the rune decide) and Addan Date.
PS The staff of the operator has a long swing, although the sword of Vranov or Krem will ignite 80% better.

M
MR.RPG-MEN 09.10.22

Ys Armor (Du Blade Boost) (Gloves, Pants, Blood Stash Boots)
Steel Sword - Niilvgrad Judge (2 Fire Runes)
Silver Zerrikan Sword (2 Fire Runes and a Moon Rune)

L
Lunx 09.10.22

By the way, Deitven can be found in the third chapter in the gorge near the broken cart, not reaching the Scarlet Roses
camp
. If you go down to the basement behind the house on the shore, you will find yourself in a room with three pedestals, you need to activate them in the correct order, then a secret passage will open into a room with some records with them, you need to go to Detmold, just don’t give them to him.

Well, yes, and only when moving to the third location, check whether all the ingredients are there in order to activate the manuscript (otherwise they sometimes disappear, and there is no mysterious merchant in
chapter
)
4 The blood of an old naker

And not necessarily the path of Roche, you can also walk for Iorvet to the
hut

f
frostway 09.10.22

all the ingredients to activate the manuscript
I somehow managed without this sword. He has a lot of crits, but each effect is small.