3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxliano 09.10.22 08:01 pm

The best armor at the time of passing the game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Description of my combat equipment in the game:
- Body: Raven armor (legendary item) + strengthening from a steel plate and two magic bases - armor +36
- Steel sword: elven sword (common item) + rune from Iisgit - damage 42-46
- Silver sword: Addan Date (legendary item) + rune from Iisgit, fire and sun - damage 54-60

Equipment description in the game: http://hhrhhr.info/W2ItemsDB/armor.html
And what equipment did you have at the time passing the game?
57 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 09.10.22

Yanel
She modded 150 legendary items for good, you can't get them before chapter 3.

L
Lunx 09.10.22

Well, yes .. right there on the site and downloaded, a very useful thing, but the merchant is only 1-2 chapters, so buy everything up to the third

K

Yanel
If you are in the third chapter. Then you can get armor, only the task of the mystical river must be completed for both the first chapter and the second.

Y
Yanel 09.10.22

Den9033
Lunx
I don’t have such a mod, there is only one armor for sale at the merchant. okay, the tasks "mystical river" are fully completed, I will earn the armor of the vran according to the plot.

K

Yanel
Then I'll tell you where they need to go down to the catacombs and go to the room with the duck-headed room and there will be two chests in it, one will contain tools for armor after you need to go to the blacksmith from ban ard (I guess that's his name) and he will do everything.

Y
Yanel 09.10.22

Den9033
so I just stopped in the catacombs, passed two duckheads but there were no chests ... hmm .. I need to rummage more carefully.

K

Yanel
sewerage is located under the city, maybe you passed the one that Iorveth suggests at the beginning of the chapter?

Y
Yanel 09.10.22

Den9033
Not already went under the city, followed Philippa to the prison. Oh well, I'll find it tomorrow, if anything then I'll ask you)))

K

To make it easier to search, use the medallion.

L
Lunx 09.10.22

Yanel

You can find not only the armor, but also the mummy of the Ravens :)
Just along this route
pix.playground.ru

K

Lunx
To do this, you need a task the memory of old years, you can take it in the second chapter.

T
Tea with lemon 09.10.22

Yanel
Where there are duckwolls, at the very end of the canolet there are two chests on the sides, just turn on the medallion and you should see)

And here is my armor:
pix.playground.ru
The same as in the first part, almost at the beginning) And a sword according to the book, a Mahakama rune sigil. I wanted to go through the whole game with all this, but the weapons in the second chapter will have to be changed) This is light leather armor.

Y
Yanel 09.10.22

Lunx
Den9033
Tea with Lemon
Thank you very much friends, I found the drawings of the Vran armor, everything is as you described. Chopping duckwolls, I rushed headlong from there))) all of a sudden they come out again and did not look around more carefully.

f
frostway 09.10.22

By the way, did anyone make Draug armor, otherwise I didn’t buy a drawing and then forgot.

Y
Yanel 09.10.22

frostvay
yes I did, but they are weak compared to those that can be obtained in chapter 3.
pix.playground.ruArmor 25, Health +50, Sign Damage +6, Bleeding Resistance +50%, Poisoning Resistance +50%, Burning Resistance +50%, Magic Damage Reduction +15%

F
Fox973 09.10.22

At the end I had

Armor: Vran Armor (3 diamond pads), Elder Blood Set (boots, pants ..), Trophy: Draug

Steel: Kerm (Runes from Iisgit) (I am for the elves, so there is no Forgotten Vran sword)

Silver: Addan Date (Runes from Iisgit) and Zerrikan (Runes from Iisgit)

-
-Leff- 09.10.22

help me complete the quest for gargoyles, I found all 3 places, climbed everything, still weighs the status find out more, I said that I need to buy books about runes from the merchant there is nothing .. what to do