3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daydadro 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Recommend a good optimizer for Windows 7

I understand that a good optimizer is hands, but still advise an optimizer that you have already tested and that you trust.
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 09.10.22

wishmaster.

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Oh, Wishmaster (also Wishmaster, MindGame, etc.) is a universal tool for hacking VKontakte, Photoshop cracking and anything else that the fasting fantasies is enough for. Represents a custom java script that is embedded in the browser

T
Threat to Society 09.10.22

What are we talking about? What is the optimizer?

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Systems, well, for example, to raise the FPS, but now I'm seeing a slight subsidence of the FPS in games.

T

Daydadro

ONLY hands. FPS will not raise your hands except for your hands. All "optimizers" are a scam, they do not noticeably affect the performance of the system (besides the defrag). You can also add RAM if the subsidence occurs due to severe memory leaks and you have less than 3-4 gigs of it.

Dig into the video driver settings, otherwise nothing.

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Threat to Society
On the contrary, the video memory is only 400 MB out of 1500, and the percent and memory are loaded by a maximum of 40%

T

Daydadro

Do you have a 1.5 gig video card? FPS subsidence in anything, maybe the game has poor optimization? Or maybe it’s even simpler and the computer needs to be cleaned of dust, if suddenly subsidence with such iron began.

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

yes GTX 580

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

It is possible that in the game, but before everything went just perfect - there was a large FPS, and now it’s somehow randomly either a large FPS or a small one (Call of Duty Black Ops game) and some Steam games.

The computer cleaned from dust last week did not help, and it was not very dusty either.

T

Are the temperatures normal? In principle, if you need optimization, I can tell you the driver settings at which performance will increase significantly. But I doubt that this is the case here.

K
KakOS2012 09.10.22

TuneUp Utilities

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Temperatures are low, all benchmarks, oddly enough, are passed with a bang, but subsidence is noticeable in applications.

TuneUp demolished, I didn’t like it, it seems like after it subsidence began, although this is most likely a coincidence.

T

Daydadro

Don't play with the system. Clean, but do not overclock with third-party utilities. Acceleration is done only by hand. The cherished button "optimize with one click" does not lead to anything good. At best, there will be no result, at worst, the brakes will start.

I recommend WinTools.net for cleaning the registry and junk files (Scan Files/Scan Registry Entries), CCleaner for removing "traces", O&O Defrag for defragmentation. And do only these procedures, do not trust any "optimization" programs.

And now... What can I say? Probably a reinstall. You can't guess what kind of firewood TuneUp messed up.

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

O&O Defrag - well, I use it myself.
CCleaner is also not bad, I have it even with add-ons.
And I have a program for cleaning the registry: Reg Organizer. (After it, by the way, Windows stopped seeing the antivirus)

T

Daydadro

program for cleaning the registry I have: Reg Organizer. (After it, by the way, Windows stopped seeing the antivirus)

So don't use it. It can be seen that the program "grabbed" one of the AV keys as "unnecessary". I think it's worth trying WinTools.net. Or else you can "Registry Mechanic'. I had no problems with these two, and it seems you can trust them. But I think WinTools.net is preferable.

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Well, in general, I took advantage, even the system booted faster in games, the improvement was not significant +3 fps.

B
Bugdrug 09.10.22

The best optimizer is reinstalling the driver.

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Nazar_1995
cap

B
Bugdrug 09.10.22

Daydadro
Htoit?

R
Ride 09.10.22

AusLogics BoostSpeed ​​+ hands, although you can just use hands, but then you have to dig a little longer.