3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daydadro 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Recommend a good optimizer for Windows 7

I understand that a good optimizer is hands, but still advise an optimizer that you have already tested and that you trust.
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Ride
Another shitty optimizer - I don't like complex ones.

R
Ride 09.10.22

Daydadro
It's not complex. There, one might say, a set of utilities, each for its own purpose - registry optimization, disk defragmentation, disk cleanup, system configuration, application removal, and much more.

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Ride
Oh, nifiga :), the only change that I noticed is that the program did not sickly uplifted the Internet)))

D
Daydadro 09.10.22

Thanks to all. Reinstalling the video card driver brought everything back to normal.
You can close the topic.

D
DImONELLa 09.10.22

Main optimizer - TuneUp Utilities 2010 / 2011. Download with crack.

m
mryujin 09.10.22

I personally use Auslogics Registry Defrag for optimization.
http://mxfiles.net/download-free/1238-Auslogics-Registry-Defrag.html

I used this thing in the kit before (Auslogics Boost Speed), but the trial period has expired, and I haven't found the key anywhere... don't tell me, by the way? maybe who knows? for the 5th version...
still, there was a case, used Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC. but there some glitches started,
well ... I'm not a very advanced user, so I have to use all sorts of programs like this))

L
Lepota of the World 09.10.22

http://www.itworkroom.com/?p=10329
Here are 4 of the coolest optimizers..

A
Aips95 09.10.22

Once, when the computer was completely trash, Game booster helped me, such a "trick" can replace it - you create a second user on the computer (so as not to break anything) and remove EVERYTHING from autorun on it, leaving only the sound service and the video service. That is, we create a "game mode" for the computer, in which nothing interferes with it. Naturally, the first time most likely nothing will work, and the Internet will not work (I don’t know which service is responsible for it), but the performance increase is usually very good.